MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
hi everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone
hello there,
This is Sahil from india.I am 16 and myopic at -4.75 for both eyes.Last week,i came across bates method and i need some guidance with it.Please help.....
Hello Sahil Smile
I think you should first read for example dr. Bates' book (available on this website), his magazine and try out a few things. I can't really tell you anything like that, because you're not me and I don't know what's going to work for you and if I were to list every possible way of relaxing my eyes, it would take extremely long. ANd then, if you have any more specific question, I'll gladly answer them if I'll be able to.
Stefanie Wrote:Hello Sahil Smile
I think you should first read for example dr. Bates' book (available on this website), his magazine and try out a few things. I can't really tell you anything like that, because you're not me and I don't know what's going to work for you and if I were to list every possible way of relaxing my eyes, it would take extremely long. ANd then, if you have any more specific question, I'll gladly answer them if I'll be able to.
I agree.It takes way too long to even tell out word for word.
But overall my suggestion is that the most important book is Relearning to See by Thomas Quakenbush.That is the only book that you would need to read if you were ever to regain perfect eyesight.
The Quackenbush book is pretty thick, and built on top of Bates which is the foundation and a better place to start. Read David's "How to Look at Stuff" on the front page of this site just to get a feeling for what the Bates Method is all about (and how simple it is), then start reading Bates and practicing, and noticing what you're doing with your eyes and brain when you look at something.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now