MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
List of ads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of ads
I have noticed a couple of ads for bilberry berries, vitamins and other products when on this site. I went back to find the ad to purchase from here so it will support this website but the ad disapeared.
Maybe make a list or a page... of the best ads with the affiliate links so we can find them easy.
The ads are really just placeholders, and it asks Google for an ad on each page load. I don't have a way of saving them or even knowing what ads displayed. It would be nice to have a list of "most popular" ads that I can pick from to display specifically, but their system doesn't provide for that. If it did, I could bypass Google as the middleman and go directly to the company whose ad it is to get a better deal.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Clark, when I read your post last night an ad from Puritan Vitamins, with a picture of a bottle of bilberry capsules (not berries) was displayed, so that may be the site you want. I've ordered vitamins from them for years and they are very reputable. They ship from Long Island (NY) so the products get to the northeast pretty quickly.
Thanks - I use the berries only, no leaf. I will check their label. I know a old lady that improved her vision with Puritians lutein.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now