MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Profound clear flashes in my dreams!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profound clear flashes in my dreams!
so far I've had two of these

The first one I was noticing some fog in my vision. Like you know the fog you get when you first wake up. So I tried lokoing through one of the foggy holes and I noticed that I could see perfectly through it, but it was EVERYTHING ELSE that was blurry/foggy, not the foggy hole. By lokoing through this hole, I could see everything and central fixation was very clear. The odd part is that the hoel moved around and was never int he center of my vision.

The second dream I just kept having better and better clear flashes. Oddly enough, I've never had a shockingly obvious, apparent clear flash in real life
Well that's interesting. And while dreaming you use your third eye, which is a lot different from seeing with your eyes but it's still closely related. But that's also interesting that the hole was never in the center of your vision. It might be a message that you need to interpret.

But along with the second dream, it sounds like good news.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Interesting. It's been a while since I've had a dream where I was conscious of the fact that I had better vision. I do remember a year ago that I was looking at the eye chart I have hanging up in my room and that I could read every line...

There are other more recent dreams that I have, where in the middle of the dream, I suddenly find out I'm wearing glasses, and with this realization I give a yell and throw them off
I also forgot one of my dreams, a third one:

I was noticing that I had good vision and decided to test myself with an eye chart. I noticed that my vision was good and wondered if the eyechart was flawed, so I tried on my dad's glasses for comparison. The difference was incredibly small.
Yes I also had those types of experiences too,
That fog you see, is usually what blurs your vision from getting better. It's like a covering veil over your sight. If you learn how to remove that fog, you can actually see a bit better. I've actually see this fog constantly, usually when I'm looking at dark objects, black mostly have that fog of colors. The best way I've found to remove them is by bates's palming. So far in my progress, palming I can get clear flashes real easily, not the best clarity, but it happens. It's just not permanent, only like 1 second. That fog, I'm guessing is the so called "mind's eye." Good luck to you.
Beetle Wrote:That fog you see, is usually what blurs your vision from getting better. It's like a covering veil over your sight. If you learn how to remove that fog, you can actually see a bit better. I've actually see this fog constantly, usually when I'm looking at dark objects, black mostly have that fog of colors. The best way I've found to remove them is by bates's palming. So far in my progress, palming I can get clear flashes real easily, not the best clarity, but it happens. It's just not permanent, only like 1 second. That fog, I'm guessing is the so called "mind's eye." Good luck to you.
hey beetle, actually i only see fog for about a minute or so after waking up. It's actually just that, fog. Yiour eyes try to remove moisture that builds up, but this is harder while you're asleep.

Also, last night I was waering my contacts (Oh no! but i had to under this circumstance), and I noticed that my night vision is 10x better with contacts in. Honestly, it's quite ridiculous. I realized that I can't see anything in t he dark. ON the good side though, my day vision is getting quite good
Yeah the fog is usually in the morning, you can actually see some oily liquid over your eye in the morning if you look in the mirror. The fog i'm describing isn't really a fog, it's like some weird colors when you look at dark objects, usually the color black will show distinct colors of course without much light reflecting off that object. An example is if you look very close to a TV screen, you see many colored pixels. It's kind of similar to that, but less obscure.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now