MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Want to start the bates method.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to start the bates method.
I got new glasses yesterday, -10.5d and -9.5d, and I want to start improving my eyesight but i don't know how to start, I simply can't live without eyeglasses in my daily life, can anyone offer help how to start?
I tried several days to palm for several minutes, and it didn't help.
With such a high prescription (almost exactly what I started with 10 years ago), it would be great if you could find a behavioral optometrist to work with who could prescribe under-corrected glasses for you, and a Bates teacher to work with you personally. You need to break your "addiction" to those strong glasses that keep your visual system locked in a pattern of strain, and start re-asserting more healthy habits. Even if you walk across the room without glasses and notice how you feel without them (nervous? angry? surprised that you CAN see something?), it will raise your awareness. Read David's initial pages here. If you have an old pair of glasses that are weaker, see how much you can do wearing them instead of your new glasses without straining -- you may not need those strong glasses as much as you think. Be safe, like when you're driving, but challenge yourself a bit.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now