MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Palming and the tiny black spot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palming and the tiny black spot
Almost every time I palm, I am noticing little black spot. It is extremely black and sometimes changes the color to white.
It is like tiny black dot.
Once I notice it and try to look at it it goes away or moves (left, right, top or down) first and then goes away.
I wonder what is that? I trying to see if it has anything to to with being relaxed.
Today I was palming for 20min and I did not see it but I noticed that I was in extreme strain today.

Anyone experiences that?
It could be many things, but regardless, it is best to ignore anything in the field of vision, and not try to do anything with it or give it your attention. It'll only serve to inhibit relaxing the mind. Let you mind drift, on pleasant memories, imagining moving through some nice scenery, remember some fond object, different parts of it in sequence, or a sequence of different things. Don't let yourself get distracted by anything in the visual field, else it can be counterproductive.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now