MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Please do not send me private messages asking me about Bates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please do not send me private messages asking me about Bates
I've asked this before -- questions about the Bates Method belong on the forum so everyone can see them and participate. Yes, the Bates Method really does work. If you're not improving as fast as you want to or as linearly, that's no reason to give up or to think the Bates Method is lacking. Yes, my own vision is still improving.
Who did that? ;D
I burns the arms, neck out typing extra for private lessons. It is best to do it all on here so everyone benefits and can give eachother results.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now