MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Pirating your eyes and Jaw excercise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirating your eyes and Jaw excercise
So I found this post:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://eyesvisions.com/">http://eyesvisions.com/</a><!-- m -->

it is no well written but it made me thinking

for the astigmatism the guy shows the weird exercise with moving the JAW:
"
3. An unique exercise: Put your finger with a light power to the below cartilage of the ear and move your jaws right and left with light little sharp movements. Do not be afraid if you hear crunching. Crunching is an astigmatism muscles. With finger locate the point which would be crunch. 50 times to the right side and 50 times to the left side. The most powerful exercise.
Open your mouth with power and close slowly with the power, as if you break the nuts. Checking exercise.
"

also he talks about pirating your eyes
you simply cover one eye and see only through one eye for 30 min and then you switch

Did anyone here do any of above and was any successful?

thx

Bart
I'd be careful if I were you. My memory's not great (obviously), but if I recall correctly, that exact excerpt - word for word - was posted by some random guy a month or two ago. The website is different than the one I saw earlier (I think), but that bit about "don't worry about the crunching" and "the astigmatism muscles" is the same.

Anything that says "crunching" is okay needs to be looked into carefully. And if you know your anatomy, you should realize that astigmatism is a condition of the eye, not a muscle, or a group of muscles.

The part about "pirating the eyes" sounds strange, but is not necessarily bad, in my opinion. Some reasonable people have suggested it as well (although they didn't use the rather loaded word "pirate") and have used the logic that it might be better to treat the eyes "one eye at a time". Of course, others have argued that it's better to treat the eyes as a whole, since that is how you use them normally. Ultimately, you have to make a decision and decide for yourself which helps you more. Some people treat the eyes separately; some treat them as a whole; some alternate between one method and the other. It's up to you.
Yes, crunching is very weird. What i understand is that while you crunch while moving your JAW you exercise your body parts that are somehow connected to muscles responsible for astigmatism?
The pirate term cause you can use the black eye cover and you will look like a pirate.
I will try and give you my feed back.
I type this text while my stronger eye is covered!!!

The explication I found was:
"
Why is this exercise so powerful? The thing is that when we look with both eyes on an object, without changing the viewing distance, the eyes take one position and do not change it. When a man wears a pirate glasses, each eye blink re-configured to sharpen, because one eye looking at the plate, and another - distance (or the object of observation) and the eyes, "do not know" where to look. Thus both eyes through all the possible combinations and adjust to optimum sharpness.
"

Every method is worth a try assuming it is not dangerous.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now