MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I have a question...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question...
I have baggy eyes. When my vision improves will it likely improve also?
Probably, no guarantees. Pay attention to your diet, hydration, and amount of sleep as well as your vision -- it's all connected.
Well, I don't have baggy eyes so I can't directly relate to that but I used to think I have inherited dark circles under my eyes because they were always there. However, when my eyesight started improving, they started shrinking and sometimes even disappear! When my eyes feel strained and sore, they are present but when they feel light and I see very well, they are hardly (or not at all) there. The way your eyes look is fully connected with your vision and state of relaxation, I think, just as Nancy said
Funny, my wife just recently told me over the holiday that I used to have tired-looking eyes, dark circles often under them, and that now she doesn't notice that at all - says they look good. So yes, I would agree that it definitely improves with vision improvement.

Andrew

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download