MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Relaxation and Success

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaxation and Success
Few days ago kalina pointed to this book:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/46895074/Paul-s-Pathway-to-Normal-Vision">http://www.scribd.com/doc/46895074/Paul ... mal-Vision</a><!-- m -->

I went through it and realized that i if I don't relax completely i could be stucked at restoring my vision forever.
Doing the exercises will be pointless due to constant tension.

So, i want to ask you all, do you even get to the relaxation level described as:

Level IV
THOUGHTS:quiet, few thoughts
NERVES:no awareness of nerves
MUSCLES:much weight to the entire body at once, including cheeks and jaw
BREATHING:drawn from the diaphragm exclusively, 3-6" below navel, full flow
VISUALIZATION:mind receives object in seconds, fades in seconds

Bates said that it will take as look as it takes to relax.

Did anyone noticed that if in relaxed state described above, the vision would come back?

thx
Hi,
For me, relaxation really makes a lot of difference; a few days ago, I wrote:
Quote:Sometimes, when I am really relaxed, my vision becomes so good, that I don't have to do anything to 'direct' my eyes; almost the whole eye chart clears up - at least till the 20/40 line and parts of the 2 lines below. Or when I am cycling in the fields I often have long clear flashes almost continuously, even in cloudy, dark weather. My eyes just do the right things instinctively, I only have to 'follow' them as they 'do their job' and enjoy the good feeling and clear sight.
( <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=17&p=16026#p16026">viewtopic.php?f=17&p=16026#p16026</a><!-- l --> )

I don't know, which level of relaxation I reach, but the best results I get, when I am so relaxed, that I don't even care whether my vision is good or not - I only enjoy the moment as it is, with a felling of 'everything is all right just the way it is', a feeling of 'having come home'. Then I also feel a certainty, that I'll be able to restore my vision and everything seems easy, there are no worries, no pressure, no unachieved goals.

So, before I start my eye chart exercises, I try to relax as much as possible, until the contours of the letters become clear enough for shifting between small points, which leads to even more clearness...
But sometimes relaxation is so deep, that my vision becomes so good, that I don't feel like practicing at all; I just enjoy what I see.
Nice, this just proves that Bates was completely right.
Currently I am working on my relaxation cause i think i was missing on it a lot.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download