MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Using +1 diopter reading glasses.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using +1 diopter reading glasses.
I have read that when doing close work that it is good to use reading glasses to lessen eyestrain. So I wanted to ask, will using reading glasses make my myopia better or worse?
duplicate post?
Yeah double post. sorry, can someone delete this one.
Well, it's two different methods. One idea uses + diopter lenses and another doesn't. Personally, I don't use + lenses while reading. I just use my normal eyes and scoot away as far as I can. I don't think Bates advocated + lenses, in fact, as his first patient to the method, he was presbyopic and that isn't something I like. I'd say read Dr. Bates "Perfect Sight without Glasses" and then some success stories with + lenses (they do exist), and then choose. The thread is still open to comment, but that's my thoughts.

I'm open to clarification questions too.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now