MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Relation Between Ajna chakra and Central Fixation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Relation Between Ajna chakra and Central Fixation
Hi,

There is a very strong relationship between the energy emitted from the forehead called Ajna chakra and Central Fixation.
I think that this fact can make vision improvement go faster. If we learn to control that energy, we can learn to make our eyes focus correctly.

I have lately noticed that when I am practicing central fixation on the chart or anywhere, I feel some kind of energy being shaped on my forehead to where I am looking to. I personally think that the headache resulted from eyestrain is caused when we cannot direct that energy  to where we are looking or paying attention to. The energy gets somehow flattened on our forehead and we get headaches. But we can learn to direct that energy where we are looking to and avoid strain when we look at things.

This energy can be improved I think. the more the energy faster the improvement. We all use this energy to shape our eyeball when practicing central fixation. When I am in a good mood, I notice that the energy is strong and can make my eyes focus. But if I start using that energy in an incorrect way, headaches start. When feeling that energy acting like a beam on objects, then the feel of the eyes vanish. Also note that prayers improve the energy a lot.

Any comments?
It sounds interesting. It's crossed my mind too that the sixth chakra is blocked in people with vision problems, and it would help explain why clear visualization actually improves vision. So you may very well be onto something. And maybe certain aspects of normal healthy vision like contrast halos (the illusion of super-white halos around black letters) have to do with the sixth chakra more than anything else.

So in that context I'm sure there are methods for helping to open it up. Like what color is that, purple, right? It sounds like you may know more about chakras than me, but I guess I'd start with visualizing something of the color purple, concentrating on the beauty of the color and visualizing the chakra expanding outward in all directions, like shockwaves or ocean ripples.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Dave,

I have almost got confident about the exact relationship of ajna chakra and central fixation. I have succeeded in controlling it sometimes. While shifting for example, the headache of strain gets converted to a beam of energy getting emitted to a single point of central fixation. I have also noticed the energy emitted by it while looking to my hand or fingers!

Just take a look at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/anantayogaweb/mind/mindchap31.htm">http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/anantayog ... chap31.htm</a><!-- m -->

Human is much more complicated than the doctors think, especially the human mind and soul. Unfortunately, the world is based on capitalism, which requires people to pay more attention to bodily desires, rather than spritual ones. The answer is very simple, one can not make money with something which is spritual  Wink. One must make a pair of windows and sell it to you  ;D.

Elias,
This sounds very interesting, thanks for posting. 

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now