MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Questions for those who have found success

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for those who have found success
Hello,

I just wanted to ask a few questions to those who have, in a sense, cured their vision problems. I have been checking back on these forums off and on since I joined sometime back, though I have never been too active. I, like many people who come to forums like these, am myopic. I was fortunate in that I enjoyed perfect vision for much of my younger life, and have only since experienced myopia over the past decade, perhaps due to lifestyle changes and what not. In any case, I haven't had a long line of prescription glasses. However, recently, I did go for an eye exam to see where my vision was at. Much to my dismay, my vision has deteriorated. I don't know what my original prescription was, but I picked up some new glasses and it is clear that I can see things better with these new glasses than my old ones. I am currently at -2.0 in one eye and -2.25 on the other.

While I have been experimenting a lot with various eye improvement techniques over the years, it was a little bit disappointing to find out that my vision has not improved. Thus, I am still on a continued quest to determine how I can best improve. I see a lot of techniques that can be used to relax and use the eyes here and on other sites, as well as books, but in a way, I also live a pretty unusual lifestyle.

For one, I am a student of sorts, and therefore I spend a lot of my time either in front of a computer or behind a book. I also have a job that is safety sensitive, and requires me to pick out little things at a distance, and thus I often need to wear glasses while I am working. Beyond all this, I enjoy reading as part of my lifestyle. While I've read that close work often isn't the sole cause of bad eye sight, I can't help but feel that it does contribute to something with regards to strain. I have also heard that the best way to improve is to not wear glasses at all, but this isn't exactly possible given my line of work.

So in a way, I am asking for advice on what I can do about this. I would also like to ask those who have found success the following questions:

1) During the path to recovery, were there times where you just had to wear glasses?

2) How long did it take you to actually recover since you've started learning about Bates, and/or other methods? Was it sudden? Was it gradual?

3) What was your lifestyle like? How did you make vision improvement as part of your lifestyle? Was vision improvement habitual, and was there anything that you would practice daily? What kind of things really worked for you in terms of improving your vision?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now