MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Sharp pains

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharp pains
For some time now, I've been getting sharp pain in my eyes when I am attempting to shift. It just suddenly comes and tears come to my eyes and I blink because the pain is unbearable and then the pain goes away. I don't know if this is a sign that my eyes are resisting my efforts to see more clearly or if this is a warning sign that I am actually causing more strain. Does anybody know more about this?
Subject: Sharp pain.

If you have this type of response, I would consult
with an ophthalmologist.

Just to be safe.

Best,

Otis
This was just brought up the other day on another thread. It sounds like the normal pain people sometimes get when practicing Bates. It doesn't always happen, and I don't know what it is. But if it's anything like what I've gotten, it's nothing to worry about. All kinds of weird things can happen, but my impression is that it's pretty much just something to do with releasing strain and the eyes learning to adjust.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download