MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Reversing Eye Elongation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversing Eye Elongation?
I've read that restoring the eye to its normal length is not possible after the elongation process has occurred.

If the eye cannot revert back to its original form, how is it that myopics can improve their eyesight to near perfect vision?

I think I figured out how to see correctly and know how to relax; I just don't understand how these good habits will in time revert my eyes back to semi-normal.
frnden Wrote:I've read that restoring the eye to its normal length is not possible after the elongation process has occurred.

If the eye cannot revert back to its original form, how is it that myopics can improve their eyesight to near perfect vision?

I think I figured out how to see correctly and know how to relax; I just don't understand how these good habits will in time revert my eyes back to semi-normal.

By the same token, it is not possible to improve vision, even temporarily, which has been proven time and time again to be wrong. VISION CAN IMPROVE!

I personally believe the eye can be shortened again. Even if that's not how, it really doesn't matter so long as the vision improves via some mechanism.

Does that help?
Thanks for the reply.

Myopia.org said something about a temporary decrease in vision followed by a permanent eye elongation. The temporary decrease from the pressure build up can be eliminated to improve vision, but the elongation process can never be reversed. This is my understanding of it.

I'm trying to find out if it's possible for the eye to revert back to normal - it has to if people claim to recover near 20/20, correct?

However it makes no sense, and a similar analogy would be elongating ear lobes with weights.

Although I don't believe it's possible, I'm attempting this anyway, as my eyesight is rapidly deteriorating and I will undoubtedly get cataracts at this rate.
frnden Wrote:Thanks for the reply.

Myopia.org said something about a temporary decrease in vision followed by a permanent eye elongation. The temporary decrease from the pressure build up can be eliminated to improve vision, but the elongation process can never be reversed. This is my understanding of it.

I'm trying to find out if it's possible for the eye to revert back to normal - it has to if people claim to recover near 20/20, correct?

However it makes no sense, and a similar analogy would be elongating ear lobes with weights.

Although I don't believe it's possible, I'm attempting this anyway, as my eyesight is rapidly deteriorating and I will undoubtedly get cataracts at this rate.

Remember that there are several theories on what happens in the eye to cause myopia. One is eyeball growth in an elongated fashion, another is the lens changing shape, another is the cornea changing shape, and still another is that no matter how it shows itself, it is caused by muscular strain (Bates theory). There are many people who have achieved 20/20 without glasses, LASIK or any other operation, both in Dr. Bate's time and ours.

I have only so far succeeded in stabilizing my prescription, getting numerous clear flashes, and improving near vision in the 8 months that I have worked on improving my vision.

I believe that given enough practice, my prescription will decrease, and my vision without glasses will improve.

If you apply the principles and practices consistently for long enough, you too will achieve a reversing trajectory in vision deterioration, in which your vision starts to slowly improve.

Have fun!
Thanks.

Just went through "Relearning to See" and the explanation was muscle tension rather than pressure build up.
frnden Wrote:Thanks.

Just went through "Relearning to See" and the explanation was muscle tension rather than pressure build up.

But notice that both can actually occur concurrently. Think about it. If you have a gallon jug filled with air and bring it 5 feet below water it is going to compress because of the pressure. I haven't tested this, but in theory the air pressure inside that plastic jug would increase as the outside pressure increases, therefore the purpose of the compression is to maintain equilibrium with the outside pressure.

So, if you squeeze the eyes, it would in theory increase the internal eye pressure as well. Therefore the muscles can squeeze, and cause higher internal pressures simultaneously, though pressure isn't necessarily an indicator of refractive error.
Clear eyesight can be obtained in a safe way without any eyeglasses. Its best to go natural; Read fine print without eyeglasses; it changes the eyes shape, focus of light rays to normal for clear close and distant vision in a healthy, safe way. Go out into the sunlight without eyeglasses, sunglasses, use the Bates Method. Take off your glasses and practice 'shifting', natural eye movement. Learn central-fixation, deep and dynamic relaxation, improve the memory, imagination. Eyeglasses impair these natural, normal eye functions.

Reading Fine Print, the way Ophthalmologist Bates describes and using the eyes relaxed, correct (shifting, central-fixation) when looking at close and far objects, getting sunlight, good nutrition will relax and return all the eye muscles; outer and inner; oblique, recti, ciliary, iris, tear gland... to normal function with clear vision at all distances, healthy eyes without dangerous side effects. This is the natural, safe alternative to using minus or plus eyeglasses, bifocal, dangerous plus lens treatment...

Avoid the Plus Lens method which is advertised to change the eyes shape. It can be harmful;
Plus lenses are reading glasses, close vision glasses, magnifiers. They cause, increase presbyopia and myopia. It causes cataract, many eye problems, interferes with true natural healing. It is harmful to the eyes; I meet many senior citizens, younger people, all ages that have worn reading glasses for a few years and it often results in cataracts, other eye damage, always quickly increases the blur at the reading, close and eventually far distances. Eye circulation, lens, retina... health and the vision impair fast, immediately once the reading glasses are used. Stronger and stronger eyeglasses are then prescribed, leading to cataract... The Plus Lens method increases this problem. (Bifocals and astigmatism lenses increase all these conditions.)
Replacing the minus lens (which is usually prescribed for unclear distant vision) with another type of harmful eyeglass lens (Plus Lens) is just as harmful as the minus eyeglass lens. Close vision eyeglass lenses, 'Plus Lens' is a main cause of cataract and other eye problems. Senior citizens and even young people that start wearing close vision eyeglasses develop fast, increased vision impairment, often cataract or retina health impairment. I know a few people that have developed cataract and other eye, eye muscle, retina impairment, strain, extreme tension in the visual system from using 'Plus Lens Method.
All eyeglasses; Plus Lens, Minus Lens, Astigmatism lens, Bifocals, Sunglasses, Contacts, ALL cause and progressively increase tension, imbalance, dysfunction in the outer and inner eye muscles. Different types of eyeglass lenses; Minus, Plus, Astigmatism, Bifocal... cause more impairment, tension in specific eye muscles but always cause tension in all the eye muscles. The eye muscle tension places pressure, tension, stretching, pulling on/in the eye, retina, lens, cornea, capillaries, fluid, tear vessels, channels, nerves.., causes abnormal eye pressure impairing health of the eyes, clarity of vision. Detached retina and vitreous, glaucoma, cataract, astigmatism, myopia, near-sight, far-sight, presbyopia and many other eye problems develop.

Dr. Bates says NO GLASSES is the best, the healthiest way to go. When a person contacts me with advanced eye problems; extreme blur, retina condition, cataract, glaucoma, astigmatism... ; I tell them they must "Immediately Stop Use of Eyeglasses!" Continuing the eyeglasses, even using weaker lenses can advance the eye problem, prevent a cure. Within 1-2 months after stopping eyeglasses they report improvement, even for some people that don't use Natural Eyesight Improvement, just discontinuing eyeglasses allows the eyes to function natural, correct 'on their own' and return to good health. Cataracts, Astigmatism, Blindness, Retina holes... have been reversed and cured.

This article is in my new directions, copyright. There is a bit of repetitive sentences as I have not completely combined all paragraphs. It has been written after learning on this Forum that eye doctors are placing eyeglass prescriptions in cataract lens replacement inside the eyes. (Thanks Nancy) Here is another paragraph. Consider this before using methods that can cause cataracts, eye, vision damage;

Contact lenses cannot be worn before, during, after practicing Natural Eyesight Improvement. Contacts will not fit the eye, cornea as it changes to normal, healthy shape and function with practice of The Bates Method. Contact lenses can scrape, injure, infect the eyes cornea, eyes, impairing the vision, eyes health. The eye and cornea can change shape often, on its own, with or without practice of Natural Eyesight Improvement. Contact lenses are never a perfect fit to the eye. Avoid wearing contact lenses.
Natural Eyesight Improvement normalizes the eyes pressure, improves eye health, returns the eye to normal shape. If the reader has any eye condition; glaucoma, cataract.., check with your Eye Doctor first before practicing The Bates Method, Natural Eyesight Improvement. Eye drops, drugs, medicine, un-natural treatments for eye pressure may need to be changed, reduced, discontinued.
Natural Eyesight Improvement changes the shape of the eye, cornea back to normal, healthy condition. If eye, retina, cornea, cataract... surgery has been done on the eyes; check with a Eye Doctor first to be sure the surgery and Natural Eyesight Improvement do not conflict, interfere with eachother; with the eye shape, condition the doctor has fit the surgery to... Natural Eyesight Improvement may help the surgery, eye to heal or it may work against the surgery because; Natural Eyesight Improvement brings the eye, cornea to normal shape-but, the surgery may have been done to place, keep the eye in a abnormal shape, the shape it was in before the surgery or a new abnormal shape. Example; Retina surgery done on a eye that is abnormally lengthened due to advanced Nearsight, many years wearing eyeglasses or a injury may act differently if the patient practices Natural Eyesight Improvement and returns the eye to normal, round shape, normal eye pressure, normal fluid, circulation flow... Same warning, results for eye cornea laser and other cornea, eye surgeries, including cataract lens surgery.) I notice some Natural Eyesight Improvement Teachers do not warn their students about this; they only want to make the sale $ for the student course.)

Avoid eye doctors that place an eyeglass lens prescription ‘inside the eye’ during cataract surgery; Many Eye doctors are now placing a eyeglass lens prescription in the cataract replacement lens inside the eyes when replacing, altering the eyes lens during cataract surgery; the person is then trapped with a permanent eyeglass prescription inside the eye. This maintains, increases the strain, tension, vision impairment, damages the eyes health, impairs natural light entering the eyes, prevents natural eyesight improvement;
The implanted artificial eyeglass lens forces the eyes, vision to remain impaired. If Natural Eyesight Improvement is practiced or if the eye 'naturally, on its own' tries to return to normal function; the eyes shape, focus of light rays will improve, but now the new correct eye shape, normal focus of light rays will not be a fit for the eyeglass lens; the artificial eyeglass lens in the eye will not fit, will not be the correct prescription, cannot work with the improved eye condition, shape, new improved focus of light rays. Unclear vision will occur.
If the eye muscles become more tense, eye shape more abnormal, light rays more impaired, mental, visual system strain increases (due to the strain the eyeglass lens inside the eyes WILL CAUSE); the vision will become unclear because the lens prescription will not fit the increased impaired eye shape, condition. Unclear vision occurs. The eye doctor will then sell a new eye operation to change the eyeglass lens prescription inside the eye.

The artificial lens implanted in the eye, with or without a eyeglass prescription in it impairs natural sunlight entering the eyes, causes unbalanced, partial spectrum, unhealthy light to enter the eyes, brain, body, impairing health of all. An eyeglass prescription in the lens increases the imbalance of light. Natural full spectrum balanced sunlight is necessary for good health, clear eyesight.

If the eyes lens during cataract surgery is not altered, not replaced with a eyeglass lens prescription; near-sight, far-sight, astigmatism, bifocal.., then Natural Eyesight Improvement may be effective, the eyes will have a chance to improve. Ask your eye doctor to NOT place any form of eyeglass lens prescription in the cataract replacement lens. It’s best to remove the cataract from the eyes natural lens and keep that original natural eye lens, no artificial implant when possible.

Even better; practice the Bates Method and avoid developing blur, cataract.
Clark.... I have no doubt you know this information inside and out. However, you need a proof reader. Your writing is difficult to follow. You have a tendency toward incomplete sentences. You have a tendency to change from singular to plural, and from plural to singular, references within a sentence. Try writing your stuff out, reading it verbatim into a recorder and play it back. Listen to what you have written. Does it flow smoothly? If not, then it will not flow smoothly for the reader, either.

As I said, I have learned from your writing and research, and I appreciate and applaud your efforts. Now, should you choose to work on your mastery of syntax and grammar, your "publishability" would likely increase significantly.

be well,

Jim
Can you explain more on the plus lens therapy?

I'm currently using it but you claim it harms the eye. My eyes are roughly -4 to -5 each eye and I just started using +2 lens yesterday.

The reason I started doing this was because I couldn't get rid of the eye tension with just the pinhole glasses (removed I'd say 60% of the eye tension) working on a computer 12 hours a day.

Now it's impossible for me to use plus lenses and see clearly.

My version of it is I have pinhole attachments before the +2 lenses, which forces me to use my eyes correctly & reduce light scatter, and the +2 lenses makes my eyes relaxed rather than elongated as it would usually be.

I noticed my eyes feel 90% without tension now, the 10% coming from the bad staring habits I still have. It does feel scratchy at times after using it a while.

Of course, I just started and I'm monitoring my eyes closely to ensure I don't harm it. My eyes feel more relaxed than ever, as if I was staring at the distant ocean, after starting to use it. However I'd like your input; I'm learning and I'm trying to be open minded.

This setup was my remodel of the myopter from myopia.org. It allows me to see close with plus lenses.
frnden Wrote:I've read that restoring the eye to its normal length is not possible after the elongation process has occurred.

But, I understand this.
First of all the shape of the eye is affected when the eye rotates in a relaxed way.
You cannot look upon the eyes as seperate from its surrounding tissues and cone of muscles.
When the eye is dynamically relaxed the rotation of the eye will reshape the eye back to normal shape.
That is why movement and relaxation is so important, and are key factors.
The micro movements (saccades) are triggered every time you shift and then focus on a new detail.
These fast shifts are very effective when it comes to reshaping the eye.
All the spheric surface of the eye are affected by small reshaping forces when the eye is rotated a micro shift, and thus a micro shift in some way becomes very much more effective when it comes to form the eye. The micro movements are a huge amount of shifts (small rotations) in all kinds of directions and thus the eye are continuosly reshaped every time you shift your eyes.
But, If you do not shift the eyesight will become slowly blurry.
It is possible to notice how the eye reshapes, because the clarity comes when you are relaxed and shifts on details. Also when you stop shifting on details you will notice that some blur will turn up once again, because the reshaping forces was stopped. So for me perfect natural vision is a continuous process of relaxed visual habits, and I have to use my eyes in a natural way all the time else my clarity will be lost.
I think some people are born with "optimum eyesight" and those eyes need more or less continuous natural visual habits in order to function properly, else those eyes become blurry.
This is due to that the eyes have always been so important for humans to communicate with the world.
frnden Wrote:Can you explain more on the plus lens therapy?

I'm currently using it but you claim it harms the eye. My eyes are roughly -4 to -5 each eye and I just started using +2 lens yesterday.

The reason I started doing this was because I couldn't get rid of the eye tension with just the pinhole glasses (removed I'd say 60% of the eye tension) working on a computer 12 hours a day.

Now it's impossible for me to use plus lenses and see clearly.

My version of it is I have pinhole attachments before the +2 lenses, which forces me to use my eyes correctly & reduce light scatter, and the +2 lenses makes my eyes relaxed rather than elongated as it would usually be.

I noticed my eyes feel 90% without tension now, the 10% coming from the bad staring habits I still have. It does feel scratchy at times after using it a while.

Of course, I just started and I'm monitoring my eyes closely to ensure I don't harm it. My eyes feel more relaxed than ever, as if I was staring at the distant ocean, after starting to use it. However I'd like your input; I'm learning and I'm trying to be open minded.

This setup was my remodel of the myopter from myopia.org. It allows me to see close with plus lenses.

After your questions and first mention of myopia.org I was feeling like it was a tad of a fishy site.

I checked it out, and it looks like they are pushing the plus lens treatment combined with Bates.

Plus lens treatment is using plus lenses when your prescription would be for a minus lens. So, currently you are using a plus lens treatment method. I understand how it seems plausible, but you have to remember the longterm side effects Clark Night mentioned.

Also, it seems that myopia.org pushes the "evil eye doctor theory". Remember that the eye doctor is only doing what he/she has been taught in ophthalmology school. Unfortunately, a lot of the theories from 130+ years ago are still being pushed as facts even though they were originally theories. In fact, many were theories that Dr. Bates proved to be incorrect due to testing with more advanced technology than was available before. So, while the eyecare industry disagrees (usually) with Dr. Bates, without even PROPERLY testing his theories, and some may have a profit margin that would be removed by properly treating eye conditions, they are not inherently evil. Remember that point.

At your point, I understand you taking everything you see with a grain of salt and encourage it, just make sure that you properly weight things before starving at your decision. It took me personally 3 months to get a good grasp on the Bates theory and decide to move forward with it instead of numerous other methods, and now 8 months later I think I have a good enough grasp to confidently move forward with vision improvement. I also think that if I had the money and confidence to have a good teacher teach me personally, I would have improved WAY faster.

So with the Bates method, if you are using glasses, there are only two types that are acceptable, and therein is best to use them only when mandatory (e.g. driving a car, flying an airplane etc.). One is REDUCED prescription lenses. NOT plus lenses (if myopic, which you are). That would be, as an example let's say that you can see 20/15 with -5 diopters. That's over correction. Reduced prescription will ideally get you somewhere between 20/20 and 20/30. The DMV allows 20/40 for driving in every state, and anything less (20/41 or lower) requires a medical waiver and is only allowed in certain states. If you are commercially flying an aircraft, the FAA requires 20/20 or better, and you can decide based on your occupation what is available. With this example, 20/20 will probably be -4.75 to -4.5 diopters.

You can get cheaper glasses (compared to getting them from your eye doctor) online from places like Zenni glasses, 25dollarglasses.com, and others. Just make sure to get the barebones lenses with no UV protection, glare protection, shading etc.

Then you have pinhole lenses. Ideally I wouldn't use them to begin with, but if you are doing computer work, for the sake of using good posture, you may need to use them right now. Reading a book, you can just move the book closer, and eventually move it farther from your face as you improve. This is also actually a spot where tablet computer are great compared to a conventional pc.

Also, due to the pinhole effect, it can be useful for distance vision when you need something more clear, but don't want to wear your real glasses.

One thing to remember though with reduced prescription lenses is that it can get to a point where you are needing to buy a new pair every two weeks to prevent over-correction.

Enough with the glasses, now onto the actual vision improvement.

Read David's recent blog posts and introduction to the method on the left at the home page to get a feel for how to look at things properly as you re-learn good visual habits (one tip, staring is not real relaxation).

Then, seeing.org has some great illustrations on how to palm, and how to do the different swings and the sway. These are things that you are going to be doing a lot of.

Also, if you know about either the Alexander technique or EFT, these are both things that will greatly help you to both improve your vision, and be more relaxed and open overall. For that matter, if you have learned any sort of meditation technique, you'll understand the principles of the Bates Method faster.

Then the different featured blogs (especially Nancy and Sorrisi) are great things to read for understanding how everything works. A quick tip from Sorrisi on palming is to make micro movements in your arms while still having your palms touching your face to help prevent strain from getting stored up in them.

Assuming you aren't already overwhelmed (yes you CAN ask clarifying questions on here if you need to), reading Dr. Bate's original works and those by many good teachers will help you to understand how the method came about, how well it worked and can work, what happened to it, and how to apply it. Also, most are now freely available online due to their copyright expiring.

If you decide to read these books there are two and one magazine that I would place first on that list. Dr. Bate's "Perfect Sight Without Glasses", Dr. Bate's "Better Eyesight Magazine", and "Paul's Pathway to Normal Vision". All three are free online.

And I think that roughly covers the basics. I'd also pay particular attention to how to use a Snellen chart as stated by Nancy, Sorrisi, and Dr. Bates. Also, one last point is the "Universal Swing". It's a hard concept to grasp until you personally experience it, but it is quite a fundamental concept. Don't stress over not understanding it, but put it to good use once you have experienced it and understand it better.
FIAT2LUX has this question covered, great procedure!

Hey jiminos,

Yeah, I post short, quick on internet lately, so busy proofreading... other work. Will try to organize better. I can't hire a proofreader, hard to find people that understand the subject.
The post was proofread to be sure its correct advise but does need to be condensed.
Thanks for the reply - I really appreciate it. Thanks!
If David wants to delete that long Plus Lens post of mine, go ahead. I am proofreading it, condensing then can re post. Its good info. but needs to be written professional.
Here's that new post I promised jiminos. It still needs some condensing as the last few paragraphs have sentences that repeat and I need to further explain, simplify about the effects, state of certain eye surgeries and its effect with Natural Eyesight Improvement.

WARNINGS & DIRECTIONS

Contact lenses cannot be worn before, during, after practicing Natural Eyesight Improvement. The contacts will not fit the eye, cornea as it changes to normal, healthy shape and function with practice of The Bates Method, Natural Eyesight Improvement. Contact lenses can scrape, injure, infect and scar the eyes cornea, eyes, impairing the vision, eyes health. The eye and cornea can and do change shape often, on their own, with or without practice of Natural Eyesight Improvement. Contact lenses are never a perfect fit to the eye. Avoid wearing contact lenses.
Eyeglasses; As Natural Eyesight Improvement is practiced, the present eyeglass lens prescription will not fit the eyes improved state of vision; the glasses will become too strong and eyesight through the lenses will be unclear. Eyesight can improve quickly. If glasses are needed, a weaker 20/40 clarity reduced prescription (legal for driving, work…) should be purchased before starting Natural Eyesight Improvement. This is explained in the beginning of the book.

Natural Eyesight Improvement normalizes the eyes pressure, improves eye health, returns the eye and cornea to normal shape. (When the eye changes shape, focus of light rays in the eye changes. When the eye is in normal shape, light rays focus correct, vision is clear. If the reader has any eye condition; glaucoma, cataract.., check with your Eye Doctor first before practicing Natural Eyesight Improvement. Eye drops, drugs, medicine, un-natural treatments for eye pressure, other conditions… may need to be changed, reduced, discontinued.
Natural Eyesight Improvement changes the shape of the eye, cornea back to normal, healthy condition. If eye, retina, cornea, cataract... surgery or other treatment has been done to the eyes; check with the Eye Doctor first to be sure the surgery, treatment and Natural Eyesight Improvement do not conflict, interfere with eachother; with the eye shape, state the doctor has fit the surgery to and with the treatment.
Natural Eyesight Improvement may help the surgery, help the eye to heal or it may work against the surgery because; Natural Eyesight Improvement brings the eye, cornea to normal shape with correct focus of light rays on the retina-but, the surgery, treatment may have been done to place, keep the eye or part of the eye in an abnormal shape, state, the abnormal shape, state it was in before the surgery or a new abnormal shape, state or a normal shape, state but with specific conditions. Example; Retina surgery for detached retina or other retina condition done on a eye that has an injury or is abnormally lengthened due to advanced near-sight, or is shortened due to advanced far-sight, many years wearing eyeglasses may act, result differently if the patient practices Natural Eyesight Improvement and returns the eye to normal, round shape, all eye parts to normal state, normal eye pressure, fluid, circulation flow, correct focus of light rays… The surgery and Natural Eyesight Improvement may conflict, work against eachother resulting in eye, vision impairment.
If surgery was done for a eye injury or other condition when the eye, cornea, parts were in normal shape and done to keep the eye, cornea, parts in normal shape, then; the doctor may or may not allow Natural Eyesight Improvement to be practiced to help heal, benefit the surgery, eye.

Same warnings, results for eye cornea laser surgery and other cornea, eye surgeries, including cataract lens surgery. The eyes or part of the eyes shape, state set by the surgery, (surgery alters the cornea, sometimes lens, other parts of the eye, often changes the eye to an unnatural shape and/or state) will not fit the eyes shape, state if it improves naturally or becomes more impaired after the surgery. Eyesight will become unclear. See the warning in the book chapter on cornea eye surgery.

Do not do inversion, upside down exercises, trampoline… as shown in the physical therapy chapter if there is an eye injury, condition, treatment, surgery; detached retina, retina, cataract, cornea eye surgery, any surgery, medical treatment and some conditions such as injured arteries, veins, capillaries in the neck, head, brain, body, stroke...

Avoid eye doctors that place an eyeglass lens prescription ‘inside the eye’ in the cataract replacement lens when replacing, altering the eyes lens during cataract surgery. The person is then trapped with a permanent eyeglass prescription inside the eye. This will maintain the strain, tension in the eyes, eye muscles, brain, cause more vision impairment. The implanted artificial eyeglass lens forces the eyes, vision to remain impaired, increases the strain, tension, damages the eyes health, impairs natural light entering the eyes, prevents natural eyesight improvement.
If Natural Eyesight Improvement is practiced or if the eye ‘naturally, on its own’ tries to return to normal function; the eyes shape, focus of light rays will improve, but now the new correct eye shape, normal focus of light rays will not fit the implanted eyeglass lens; the artificial eyeglass lens in the eye will not be the correct prescription, it will be too strong, cannot work with the improved eye shape, new improved focus of light rays. Unclear vision will occur.
If the eye muscles become more tense, eye shape more abnormal, light rays more impaired, mental, visual system strain increases (due to the strain the eyeglass lens inside the eyes WILL CAUSE); the vision will become unclear because the eyeglass lens prescription will not fit the increased impaired eye shape, increased abnormal focus of light rays. The prescription will be too weak. The eye doctor will then sell a new eye operation to change the eyeglass lens prescription inside the eye to a stronger prescription. This will further impair the vision, eyes health.
In either case; if the eyes shape improves or becomes more impaired, a new operation to change the lens prescription will be performed. Bifocal, astigmatism prescription in the lens increases vision impairment. All lenses including unequal prescription strength in the left and right eyes cause extreme imbalance in the eyes, eye muscles, visual system, brain, left and right brain hemispheres. All brain functions; memory, imagination, mood, sleep, hormone, chemical, nerve signals… are impaired. When the function of the eye, retina, brain is impaired the eyes function of pulling light into the eye, using light and transmitting the light energy to the brain, body is impaired. Eye movement, central fixation and other eye functions are also impaired.

The artificial lens implanted in the eye, with or without an eyeglass prescription in it impairs natural sunlight entering the eyes, causes unbalanced, partial spectrum, unhealthy light to travel into the eyes, brain, body, impairing health of all. An eyeglass prescription in the lens increases the imbalance of the light. Read the chapter on natural full spectrum, balanced sunlight; it is necessary for good health, clear eyesight.

It is best if the eye doctor does not place an eyeglass prescription in the cataract replacement lens so future operations can be avoided. If the eyes lens during cataract surgery is not altered, not replaced with an eyeglass lens prescription; near-sight, far-sight, astigmatism, bifocal, tinted.., then Natural Eyesight Improvement may be effective, the eyes, vision will have a chance to improve, maintain clear eyesight and help to prevent development of future cataracts. Ask your eye doctor to NOT place any type of eyeglass lens prescription in the cataract replacement lens. Also state that you prefer NOT to have laser surgery performed to create a prescription in the eyes lens or cornea.
When possible, it’s best to remove the cataract from the eyes natural lens and keep that original natural eye lens in the eye, no artificial implant. Even better; practice the Bates Method, a healthy diet and avoid wearing eyeglasses to avoid developing unclear vision, cataract. If you have cataract; find a Bates Method Ophthalmologist and use the Bates Method to reverse, cure the cataract naturally without surgery.
People have regained clear vision after; cataract surgery (without a prescription placed in the lens, eye), unsuccessful eye muscle and other eye surgeries but always check with an eye doctor, preferably a Bates Method, Natural Eyesight Improvement Ophthalmologist first.

Ophthalmologist William H. Bates & Clark Night’s books assembled by Clark Night, Clearsight Publishing Co. do not and never will contain, advise any un-natural harmful treatments such as;

Plus lens eyeglass method, eye stretching exercises, artificial 3-D fusion repetitive eye exercises (see chapter in book), use of contact lenses, orthokeratology and other methods using contact lenses to force the shape of the eyes cornea to change, bifocals, multi-section, mono-vision lenses, 20/20 and stronger eyeglasses, laser and other eye cornea surgery, cataract lens surgery containing a eyeglass prescription replacement lens embedded in the eyes and other un-natural methods. These un-natural methods destroy the eyes health and clarity of vision, lead to a variety of eye problems including blindness. They are completely against, opposite of the true Bates Method of Natural Eyesight Improvement discovered and taught by Ophthalmologist William H. Bates.
No eyeglasses is the best, fastest, safe way to perfect eye health and clear vision.

Avoid the Plus Lens Eyeglass Method and other un-natural treatments;

Avoid Behavioral Optometrists, teachers that use the Plus Lens and other un-natural methods. The Plus Lens Method is advertised to change the eyes shape and reverse Myopia. It is a very harmful method that causes cataract, other eye problems, interferes with natural healing, Natural Eyesight Improvement, the eyes and eye muscles normal function. It impairs the eyes health and vision; Plus Lens treatment is not Dr. Bates Method. There are businesses, Authors re-creating Dr. Bates books and adding harmful treatments. Plus Lens businesses, book authors are selling, advising this dangerous method to pilots, children, seniors, all people. Avoid it! People advertising Plus lens and other harmful methods delete comments on their forums, YouTube… posted by people that state the method has impaired their vision. Many of the authors still wear eyeglasses, are addicted to Plus Lenses and have had eye surgeries after using the method.
I have found through research from the present time to back in the early 1900's that people end up using the plus method for years and are still wearing eyeglasses.

Plus lens (prescribed for close vision) are opposite the effect of the minus lens (prescribed for distant vision). Persons selling plus lenses state the lenses might help a person with very high myopia, extreme unclear vision reverse the addiction, effect of the strong minus lens but; plus lenses also cause extreme vision impairment. Its risky, dangerous, a deceptive crutch that gives a false sense of security, safety. Fooling around with the way the eye muscles work by wearing plus lenses, causing tension, confusion, dysfunction, imbalance in the eye muscles, brain, visual system, strain in the eyes can cause detached retina, cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, impair tear production, pupil function, eye pressure, fluid flow and cause other eye problems. This risk is increased if the person has advanced myopia, presbyopia, strong eyeglasses which always lowers the eyes health. The eye muscles, eyes are already tense, impaired from wearing eyeglasses. The plus lens method increases this condition, impairment and can result in detached retina, vitreous, other eye problems listed in this article.
The Plus Lens Method forces a person’s eyes that have normal clear close vision to look through a blurry incorrect close vision reading eyeglass prescription. This prevents and impairs normal accommodation, convergence, un-accommodation, divergence. It results in unclear close vision and addiction to the plus lenses. Stronger and stronger glasses are prescribed as the vision is further impaired. Close and distant vision become unclear. The plus lens method is dangerous; done by causing a different type of eye muscle tension that results in overall eye muscle tension, dysfunction, abnormal eye shape, unclear close vision, still maintains myopia and produces other eye problems. Astigmatism often occurs because the eye muscles become out of balance, uncoordinated, in a constant state of tension. (Bifocals and astigmatism lenses maintain and increase all of these problems.)

The 'Plus Lens Method’ (close vision, reading glasses) is harmful and using the minus, negative lens (distant vision lenses) is harmful. Replacing the minus lens (which is usually prescribed for unclear distant vision) with another type of harmful eyeglass lens (Plus Lens-reading glasses) is as destructive as the minus eyeglass lens. Plus lenses and minus lenses impair close and distant vision. All eyeglasses cause eye muscle tension, impair health of the eyes, vision.

Plus lens reading eyeglasses are close vision magnifying glasses. Close vision eyeglass lenses are a main cause of cataract. They cause, increase presbyopia, myopia, cataract, glaucoma, detached retina, astigmatism, many eye problems, interferes with true natural healing. Many senior citizens, younger people, age 40, all ages that have worn reading glasses for a few years or shorter time develop cataracts, retina health impairment, other eye damage, eye muscle tension, dysfunction, imbalance and extreme strain, tension in the visual system. The eyeglasses quickly increase blurred vision at the reading, close distance and eventually far distances. Blood, fluid circulation in the eyes is impaired, lens, retina... health and the vision impair fast when reading glasses are used. Stronger and stronger eyeglasses are prescribed, then bifocals, leading to cataract.., other eye problems, eye surgeries. The ‘Plus Lens Method’ increases all these problems.

All eyeglasses; Plus Lens-close vision, reading glasses, Minus Lens for distant vision, Astigmatism lens, Bifocals, Multi-Section and Mono-Vision lenses, Colored, Tinted lenses, Sunglasses, Contact lenses, Prisms… and other un-natural eyesight treatments impair eye health and the clarity of vision. They strain, impair and prevent relaxation of the mind, body, eyes, impairs function of the brain, visual cortex, left and right brain hemispheres and their control of, function with the eyes, eye muscles, retina, lens, iris, in-coordinates the eye muscles, eyes, impairs eye muscle function, eye movement, causes left and right brain hemisphere imbalance, impaired memory, imagination, concentration... All these conditions further impair the vision and can result in crossed, wandering eyes, low, no vision in one or both eyes.
Different types of eyeglass lenses; Minus, Plus, Astigmatism, Bifocal... cause more impairment, dysfunction, tension in specific eye muscles but always cause dysfunction, tension in all the eye muscles. All eyeglasses cause and progressively increase tension, imbalance, dysfunction in the outer and inner eye muscles, impair normal accommodation, convergence for close vision and un-accommodation, divergence for distant vision. The eye muscle tension places pressure, tension, stretching, pulling on/in the eye, retina, lens, cornea, iris/pupil, capillaries, fluid, tear vessels, channels, nerves.., causes abnormal eye pressure impairing health of the eyes, clarity of vision. The eye is squeezed into an abnormal lengthened, shortened and/or irregular shape. Detached retina and vitreous, glaucoma, cataract, astigmatism, myopia, near-sight, far-sight, presbyopia and many other eye health, vision problems develop.

Dr. Bates says NO GLASSES is the best, the healthiest way to go. When a person contacts me with advanced eye problems; extreme blur, retina condition, cataract, glaucoma, astigmatism...; I tell them they must "Immediately Stop Use of Eyeglasses!" Continuing the eyeglasses, even using weaker reduced lenses can advance the eye problem, prevent a cure. Within 1-2 months after stopping eyeglasses they report improvement, even for people that don’t use Natural Eyesight Improvement, just discontinuing eyeglasses allows the eyes to function natural, correct 'on their own' and return to good health. Cataracts, Astigmatism, Blindness, Retina holes... have been reversed and cured.

Clear eyesight can be obtained in a safe way without any eyeglasses;

Read fine print in the sunlight without eyeglasses; it changes the eyes shape, focus of light rays to normal for clear close and distant vision in a healthy, safe way. It perfects coordination, relaxation, function of the outer and inner eye muscles. Fine print changes the eyes shape to normal, cures myopia, Farsight/presbyopia in this way; Dr. Bates states; When looking close, reading; the outer eye muscles change the eyes shape to round, slightly lengthened for perfect accommodation, focus of light rays on the retina, clear vision. Convergence is also perfect. (Other eye doctors state the lens also changes shape.) This action will help an abnormally, progressively lengthened eye shape that causes myopia, unclear distant vision to change to the normal, healthy round shape it needs to be in for correct focus of light rays on the retina, clear distant vision. Divergence also is perfect. When looking to the distance from the close fine print, in a state of relaxation (which the fine print induces when read correct with shifting, central fixation) the eye tends to change from slightly lengthened for reading up close to perfect round for distance. The lens also functions correct.

Avoid eyeglasses, use the Bates Method, read fine, microscopic print in the sunlight at close distances the way Ophthalmologist Bates describes to keep the eyes healthy, avoid development of cataracts, glaucoma and other eye problems.
Go out into the sunlight without eyeglasses, sunglasses and use the eyes relaxed, correct; practice 'shifting', natural eye movement, central-fixation and switching on objects at close, middle, far distances. Practice relaxation of mind, body, eyes-deep and dynamic relaxation, palming, improve the memory, imagination, good nutrition. All these healthy practices will relax and return all the eye muscles; outer and inner; oblique, recti, ciliary, iris, tear gland... to normal function with clear vision at all distances, healthy eyes without dangerous side effects. This is the natural, safe alternative to using minus or plus eyeglasses, bifocal… Eyeglasses impair all natural, normal eye functions.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download