MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ocular Orbit Headaches

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocular Orbit Headaches
Have any of you gotten headaches in your ocular orbits? I seem to get them once every month and a half and it takes me nearly three hours to do a reasonable rundown on what I know to make it stop. Last night it took palming with a swinging black period to do the trick. Anyone have any ideas on how to avoid them?
These are the headaches that occur when you lose part of your vision, seeing almost a fuzzy blindspot in your field of view right? I used to get a lot of this when I was a little bit younger. Nowadays, it's more rare, though I did get one a few weeks ago now that you mention it. Coincidentally, it was a day or some days after I spent doing an unusual act of heavy drinking.

In any case, I think getting enough rest, keeping hydrated, minimizing stress, eating properly, and getting some regular exercise helps.
RB120 Wrote:These are the headaches that occur when you lose part of your vision, seeing almost a fuzzy blindspot in your field of view right? I used to get a lot of this when I was a little bit younger. Nowadays, it's more rare, though I did get one a few weeks ago now that you mention it. Coincidentally, it was a day or some days after I spent doing an unusual act of heavy drinking.

In any case, I think getting enough rest, keeping hydrated, minimizing stress, eating properly, and getting some regular exercise helps.

No, the only obvious visual disturbance is an inability to get clear flashes, and usually it's caused enough strain to reset my progress. I think I had them start again a few times today. If so, it's the best I've done because I just closed my eyes for about 30 seconds, focused on the swinging period and breathing and was fine afterward. It's just strange that it happens so often. I must be doing something to generate them, but I'm not quite sure what.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now