MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help my eyes?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my eyes?
Hi I have been reading this forum for a few weeks but I need to ask some questions so I registered

I'm still at school(16)and I have never worn glasses mainly because I hate the way they look recently I have also found out that wearing them is going to make my eyesight worse so I'm definitely put off them Big Grin
I've been reading about some of the exercises such as palming etc and the finger focus one, my eyes don't feel as tired so I guess that's a start. The palming one helps my eyes relax but my eyesight goes very bliurry after, any reason for this? ???
my last question is that I have an exam tomorrow and we are told where to sit with our names on tables, the name tags are about 40 inches from my eyes at table height so what is the best way to see this clearly? normally i just have to squint and bend down squinting to see it which ive read just stresses your eyes out even more, thanks O0
Hmm. Well, if you've read David's blog, that explains how you should look. Really, if you can't read anything looking like he says, then your eyes will usually fare better in glasses. Occasionally I'll get clear flashes that allow me to see without problems for several seconds, other times they just don't come and I really need to see something, so I put my glasses on just long enough to read what I need to and then take them off again.

After a month of squinting whenever I needed to see something, I decided that my eyes were damaged less by wearing reduced prescription lenses, than by squinting every now and then.

When you palm you are releasing the stored strain, but if you aren't looking properly when your eyes are open, the strain will return and you won't be able to see clearly for long. So I strongly encourage reading that blog, or re-reading it if you've already read it.

Any of you guys have anything else to add?
Here's a new video; http://www.cleareyesight.info/naturalvis...tesmethod/ I could re-write everything I have on this but it's all on here form years past to now! Check some of the old and new Forum posts by different people including David. Read the switching with shifting close, middle, far directions; it can up the visual clarity quickly and it lasts for days, months... and will help you pass that eye test. That way at least the doc. wont give you stronger lenses. If glasses are a must; reduced, weaker lenses are good but all eyeglasses work against perfect, completely natural eye function, a quick cure. No bifocal, no sunglasses, no contacts.

When you palm are you relaxed? Are you letting the mind go to happy thoughts, drifting? Do the eyes move easily on the mental pictures, scenery? Do you see objects easy, clear, in color like a real life movie in the mind when palming?

To add to what FIAT2LUX says; are you continuing these things when eyes are ope; shifting, relaxed mind, eyes, no effort to see...

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now