MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Oppositional movement in dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oppositional movement in dreams
Hello,
I wonder if you experience oppositional movement when you are dreaming at night ?
I myself have had some problems to get natural visual habits into my dreams while sleeping.
I think I was staring in my dreams before, and I think it slowed down my progress,
but it was not until recently that I have had a major change for the better.
Some days ago I clearly discovered that my natural visual habits eventually had entered into my dreams and now was a natural part of my dreams.
I was happy for this, but I also regained a childhood feeling of perfect eyesight.
I dreamt something about a circus, and there was totally relaxed visual habits.
I then understod that what actually had happened was that I had also activated some visual feelings from my childhood that came up to surface. I recognized the oppositional movement in my dream and I deeply remembered that forgotten feeling from my childhood. That childhood feeling of oppositional movement is MUCH smoother and relaxed than I ever thought it would be, and it is filling up the awareness with some sort of a glowing passion, excitement and curiosity for seeing, it is interest^4 (due to four dimensions). I also discovered that imagination is leading the reality I looked upon as a child, and that imagination is much more colorful than I ever thought it would be, colorful like a circus clown. Smile I understand why it fades over the years, but it is still there in the sub conscious mind for sure.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download