MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
variable swing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
variable swing
Did you ever try "variable swing", I read about it in articles from Bates as he recommends this for astigmatism. I thought what the hell and actually from even slightly bigger distance than I used to perform shifting with snellen test card within just few minutes suddenly I saw really clear flash. The problem is that I actually do it without blinking when I try blinking I seem to lose the progres I obtained from those movements of my head. And suddenly one of my eyes starts to hurt, at first i stopped. But once I said I can hold on and even with pain I still continued to perform the swing and it did not get blurry, it remained as clear as it was so I thougt it was good. But yesterday I tried to go again and the pain (by the way if I hold the object in my right hand - the right eye hurts, if in my left - the left one hurts) was very strong like lots of tiny hot needles were getting into my eyes. It is pretty much like (rather sort of that feeling) when I try to look at sun on clear sky.
If I blink the pain goes away, but I've got the feeling the clear look also goes away (I mean seems to because sometimes it gets blurry, sometimes it gets really clear out of nowhere just to disapper after a second or two). Two more things:
1) when I start to see better it is not like better in central fixation way, it is not that I see part of the letter or one letter better it is like seeing "blurry nothing" and suddenly seeing pretty much everything on the snellen chart clearer (the smaller things unfortunatelly double but one part of it is clear enough to say what letter/number it is). Is it ok, I mean this double clear thing and that everything start to get clearer instead of central point?
2) I really "cry" during this exercise, but it is not like tears, its like more and more water gets into my eyes, at some point it really helps, but after some time, there is really water on my face Smile . Is it ok?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now