MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Some early success!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some early success!
So today I had a few things which I think are good happen today. First after a long palming session I went outside and everything seemed like better if that makes sense, not in focus but more vibrant. I guess like it seemed everything was in hd but just out of focus. Then later I was looking at some distant mountains and it looked like they were waving ( I dont know if this means anything but it was weird) and lastly today I was looking at a window and noticed it was like pulse light? Is that a good thing too?
Sounds good to me! The "more vibrant" is probably brighter colors or letting in more light into your eyes, and the mountains waving at you (I love this image!) is probably the pulsing of the universal swing. But why analyze it -- just enjoy it! Good work. It's so satisfying to see positive results from the practice you're doing.
Yes it is definitely rewarding! I do need to work on relaxing my eyes more though. Seems like every couple of minutes I feel a strain on the back if my eyes but at least I am noticing it!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now