MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Using NLP with Bates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using NLP with Bates
Hi,

I'm considering trying NLP together with Bates method, intending to elaborate the correct vision habits.

I've seen numerous links and mentions that NLP can help clearing eyesight, mostly mentioning changing patient's beliefs. I guess they mean to cancel the belief that the poor eyesight cannot be changed.

Perhaps I've already applied some NLP unconsciously Smile , because I've already canceled that weird belief of mine and learned to produce clear flashes occasionally. Now I need to cancel the strain permanently by passing the corresponding command to my subconscious mind. I feel that NLP can be helpful in this, am I right?

If someone has experience in this matter, I'd appreciate some practical advice and links to the stuff I should read. Thanks!
Thanks for starting this thread - I was about to ask the same question.  I got interested lately in Leo Angart who applies NLP and meditation in his workshops.  I saw some discussion on this in the Bates yahoo group recently.  Leo Angart has a book that I'm considering buying so an additional question is - Has anyone had direct or indirect experience with Leo Angart in particular? 

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now