MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Way to meetup with other Bates practitioners -- Northern NJ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to meetup with other Bates practitioners -- Northern NJ
I would like a way to find other Bates method practitioners. I need someone to use the burning glass on me and return the favor by using it on them. I am in Northern NJ, about an hour from NYC in Dover NJ.

Also does someone know where on Craigslist I would post to find someone in my area interested in Bates method? I am guessing the Personals/Platonic section is the only place, but I cannot find a way to choose both sexes even on the platonic section.

[Image: BurningGlass.png]
You can pull down your lower eyelid and let direct sun fall on the sclera there which as I remember Bates did too with patients, and then you won't need anyone else.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now