MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Re: Wow this is amazing, finally I can get some fresh air

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Wow this is amazing, finally I can get some fresh air
Hi,

I was incredibly amazed moments ago,.
I was scanning a document and suddenly a very great tension was released. Wow how easy is breathing now. How clear I see now.

I always had problems while breathing through my nose and I did not realize it.
I tension went and opened my nose! I am breathing very easily right now.

I wonder what other things will happen in the vision improvement process?
Just thought to share the wonderful experience.

Elias,
Good to hear.  I have been experimenting with breath work, reading all kinds of books and internet info, and using it.  Many times I am having trouble using my nose as well, so it's good to hear that it can clear up eventually. 
Yes, I know what you mean. While practicing Bates I also experienced great improvment on my breathing (it became more easy to breath through nose). I have long history of sinusitis (actualy it would be very interesting to me to see any study if theres any statistical realation between sinusitis and myopia, because now I racall that my vision worsened when problems with sinusitis started).
I have nose issues too, or smelling anyway. Never an inflammation or anything that I know of. But through working on my vision I started being able to smell, which I had never been able to do. I haven't done anything for my sense of smell specifically, but over time I've noticed that I gradually notice more and more smells... but often only if I stop and think about it. I tend to be unaware of even what are obviously strong smells until I think about it, which makes me wonder.

There are so many relationships between parts that I think it's kind of useless to try to figure it all out, especially when one single thing like the energy of intention can just trump about everything. My philosophy on healing has gotten simpler and simpler.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now