MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dr. Bates Original 1920 book 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Bates Original 1920 book 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses'
Hi everyone,

I bought Dr. Bates 1920 book 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses', the green cover from David a few months ago.

Recently Mr. Rishi Giovanni showed me his red copy and said it is the original and showed me Better Eyesight Magazine covers inside the beginning of the book. I found a red copy and it does not have this. Maybe some do. Anyone know about this and where to buy? All seem to be dated 1920. Am now searching for the blue. Does David have the blue for sale? I can't find his old books for sale post. WIll keep looking today.

Another question; anyone have Dr. Harold Peppard's hand writing? The red book I bought just came in the mail today and in the inside cover, top right it says in ink handwriting;

Dr. H. M. Peppeard
70 Park Ave
N.Y.C.

I wonder if this was his copy of Bates book? It is very old, worn.

He was trained by Bates I'm pretty sure. Brunt out wrting lately so have to recheck this in my notes.
In my search for Dr. Bates books a man contacted me. I do not want to place the name here out of respect but will give it in private message if anyone else has had this experience. This man and his partner live in Europe. They asked me to obtain Dr. Bates birth certificate and mail it to them.
At first one guy was so nice, I liked him but then realized he had me doing all kinds of projects for him and advertising for him... I let him talk me into calling Newark, New Jersey USA public offices 3 times to try and get the certificate. The lady and man in the 2 offices finally got mad and said I definitely have to be a blood relative of Dr. Bates and it is illegal to try and get the certificate if I am not related to him.

I told the man in Europe this 4 times, ‘4 times!’ but he still tried to get me to use tactics to call back, keep trying to get that certificate. I finally had to cut all ties with him. Too bad, he teaches things other teachers do not, I like certain aspects of his personality, books but the price if being his contact is just so high, endangers my reputation and safety. I realized only my name was being used to try to obtain that paper, his was kept secret.

I notice this same subject came up in an old post on here by a person that was banned; 'RoyFokker' (he is really 2 men posing as 1) They are from Europe. He (they) say he live near Newark, New Jersey USA and want to contact teachers, people in that area for help. I suspect he was trying to get people that live in the east coast USA, hopefully near New Jersey, Newark to go to the city hall, public records offices and pose as a relative of Dr. Bates to obtain the certificate. Anyone been asked to do this?

Beware of this. These men can get you into trouble. One of the men is the same guy that tried to get me to give him a free copy of David's Better Eyesight Magazine PDF I bought a few years past. Also used secret names; Kazekage, William Horatio Bates.

I have found better ways, places to obtain Dr. Bates original books, records... in an honest, safe way.
Don't click links in e-mails from; <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk">kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e --> It's a virus.
ip; Return-Path: <kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.21])
by mtain-mp08.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with SMTP id 412DB380000A7
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Message-ID: <1364493017.18682.YahooMailNeo@web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:50:17 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: Hatake Kakashi <kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Hi!!
To: rodgardens <rodgardens@yahoo.com>, mclearsight <mclearsight@aol.com>,
andrewedwardjud <andrewedwardjud@yahoo.com>

I have the entire ip and others if anyone needs.

The Bates Method yahoo group members were recently infected with a e-mail virus from a student that was infected by someone. The students name is delbert... He contacted me in the past for free books. I think he is a honest guy, student trying to improve his vision and someone out there hacked his e-mail.

The <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk">kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e --> person keeps sending me e-mails trying to get me to click a link. I used a security measure to find out where it goes; 2 times goes to a page asking to click again and also one page pops up posting that name; saying 'invitation to trolling (doing dishonest things on internet, forums...) to members of the 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses Yahoo Group'... One of the members is a expert with computer software. Don't click the links.

The Bates Method yahoo group owner says the members infected were infected by clicking a link in e-mail then the link on the webpage. I will pass this notice to them. Maybe its the same hacker. Aftet the last e-mail, a bunch of people ganged up on me, voted down Bates Magazines on Amazon and got them deleted. I was temp. banned on Amazon for fighting back to these trollers until I went to upper management and explained who these people are... See 'S. Yung' reviews on Amazon. They attack Natural Vision Teachers. See their websites in English, Russian, Italian.

Similiar name to 'Kazekage' a previous banned member on Iblindness that tried to get me to steal a Better Eyesight Magazine PDF from David. Kazekage is the 2 men that are trying to get people to do things for them in new Jersey, east coast.
clarknight Wrote:Don't click links in e-mails from; <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk">kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e --> It's a virus.
ip; Return-Path: <kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.21])
Reply-To: Hatake Kakashi <kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk>
To: rodgardens <rodgardens@yahoo.com>, mclearsight <mclearsight@aol.com>,
andrewedwardjud <andrewedwardjud@yahoo.com>

The Bates Method yahoo group members were recently infected with a e-mail virus from a student that was infected by someone. The students name is delbert... He contacted me in the past for free books. I think he is a honest guy, student trying to improve his vision and someone out there hacked his e-mail.

The <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk">kyazekage@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e --> person keeps sending me e-mails trying to get me to click a link. I used a security measure to find out where it goes; 2 times goes to a page asking to click again and also one page pops up posting that name; saying 'invitation to trolling (doing dishonest things on internet, forums...) to members of the 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses Yahoo Group'... One of the members is a expert with computer software. Don't click the links.

The Bates Method yahoo group owner says the members infected were infected by clicking a link in e-mail then the link on the webpage. I will pass this notice to them. Maybe its the same hacker. Aftet the last e-mail, a bunch of people ganged up on me, voted down Bates Magazines on Amazon and got them deleted. I was temp. banned on Amazon for fighting back to these trollers until I went to upper management and explained who these people are... See 'S. Yung' reviews on Amazon. They attack Natural Vision Teachers. See their websites in English, Russian, Italian.

Similiar name to 'Kazekage' a previous banned member on Iblindness that tried to get me to steal a Better Eyesight Magazine PDF from David. Kazekage is the 2 men that are trying to get people to do things for them in new Jersey, east coast.

The Yahoo Bates Method group was recently infected again by hackers getting into Group members e-mails.
Virus e-mails from Perfect Sight Yahoo Group members again, trying to hack my computer. health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PerfectSight
Also uses other email addresses, trying to hack Natural Vision Teachers computers, get passwoards, shut down their websites. 5 main people do this from Italy, UK, Europe and Russia. Do not open or click links in e-mails from; Hatake Kakashikyazekage@ yahoo. co.uk perfect sight yahoo group Http... peterstolarik... also known as Kazekage.

Here is the ip;

I cant even paste the ip; too many links. I have it if anyone wants.
Found 5 different copies of Bates original book;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixUxa6Ew-4Y

Combined all editions and will be in paperback soon;
http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Sight-With...156&sr=1-1

The main part of the book was scanned from an Antique book purchased here on iblindness.org from David Kiesling. The magazines were created form his PDF and printed copies he mailed me free. Truly a nice guy. Books would not be published if not for his work, preservation of Dr. Bates work.

To date 4 blind people and people with other conditions have returned to clear eyesight, healthy eyes due to these books, the Bates Method.

My computer was hacked by people in other countries that sell this book and Dr. Bates magazines. They try to prevent me from publishing the book and Bates Better Eyesight Magazines for a low price so all people have access regardless of monetary level. Security removed the virus before it destroyed manuscripts and access to my computer successfully blocked. Natural Eyesight Improvement t works! That’s why so many people fight over who should teach, sell. I will continue to publish low cost and free for the public.

Thanks!
Doing a new video of this book with larger PDF view so pages can be seen on YouTube
clarknight Wrote:Doing a new video of this book with larger PDF view so pages can be seen on YouTube

Made a 2nd video today; all pages of Dr. Bates original book are on YouTube! Will take 1 hr+ for YouTube to process for optimum clarity. For now; click HD and larger screen.

This book is 5 print Editions combined! One green bought here from David, one at an antique store, others free on Internet, mainly old red editions, one green.
Some Emily Lierman articles form BEM and other goodies. 132 BEM Page Two practices form BEM.
'Perfect Sight Without Glasses' by Ophthalmologist Bates in Paperback, Color, Black and White, Kindle and a mini print edition! ;
http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Sight-With...55&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/William-H.-Bates/e...t=daterank

Setting prices low so ALL people can afford.

This is a photo-copy of all pages of the Original Antique 1920 book that I purchased from David Kiesling on this website. Thanks for preserving Dr. Bates books, Magazines! 5 editions are combined. Eyecharts, tons of goodies, 132 'PAGE TWO" articles containing the best of Dr. Bates practices, treatments in small-fine print and a few microscopic! Entire 132 Issues of Better Eyesight Magazine in Original Antique print with 17 PDF Natural Eyesight Improvement e-Books with any paperback, kindle, PDF book purchase. Magazines sell by other vendors on Amazon, various bookstores, Europe... for $340.00 plus shipping, tax.
Print Dr. Bates magazines yourself from PDF for under $30.00 to $40.00 depending on print size.

Magazines were originally purchased from David and turned into paperbacks, new PDF.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses copy of the paperback PDF included with; additional pages, pictures, practices and a text version for copy/paste to read, listen in any language.

Many things I have learned, created are result of this website, forum, David's dedication to preserving Bates material, life's work.
Am still trying to find old movies by Dr. Bates wife, assistant Emily C. Liermen or Emily A. Bates. Last heard of in Los Angeles and other areas in California in 1900's. Possibly New York City, New Jersey. Keep a eye on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/WellcomeFilm/videos

Found some men in Los Angeles but they want $500.00 and seems a bit shady. Have to see them in person.
Perfect Sight Without Glasses by Ophthalmologist Bates is Live on YouTube! In Original Antique Print.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mlyFUyRImo

2 videos; one with audio and larger pages. Other video is 2 pages per scroll, no audio, just quick intro and conclusion.

Also see Dr. Bates Better Eyesight Magazine Video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew43-FONaxU

In future I will redo these so are perfectly clear as the PDF's and books. For now, this is as clear as I can create the video with present software.
Using Camtasia screen recorder and is perfect clear in Camtasia's 1st draft but converting video format for DVD and YouTube lowers the clarity.

Anyone have suggestions, I would be grateful. Want to create the best for teachers to play in their schools, for large view for blind, semi-blind until they improve their vision and can read plain print on paper.
clarknight Wrote:
clarknight Wrote:Don't click links in e-mails from; kyazekage at yahoo.co.uk It's a virus.
ip; Return-Path: <kyazekage at yahoo.co.uk> also know as kazekage
Reply-To: Hatake Kakashi <kyazekage at yahoo.co.uk>
To: rodgardens <rodgardens at yahoo.com>, mclearsight <mclearsight@aol.com>,
andrewedwardjud <andrewedwardjud at yahoo.com>

The kyazekage at yahoo.co.uk person keeps sending me e-mails trying to get me to click a link. I used a security measure to find out where it goes; 2 times goes to a page asking to click again and also one page pops up posting that name; saying 'invitation to trolling (doing dishonest things on internet, forums...) to members of the 'Perfect Sight Without Glasses Yahoo Group'... One of the members is a expert with computer software. Don't click the links.

The Yahoo Bates Method group was recently infected again by hackers getting into Group members e-mails.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now