MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Strain on reading

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strain on reading
Hi ,
I don't know why everytime I read without glasses( I have myopia ), my eyes feel much strain although I blink and move them continiously and look at far things every now and then .
Also I want to know should my eyes be moving all the time to relax and stretch the muscles .

Thanks
See first of all place the book to a distance where you your eyes can see the best as straining your eyes will get slip you in a troublesome state and you feel so agitated ending up in a very bad experience. And do you know how to palm if no then do refer to this below post:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2933">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2933</a><!-- l -->
Just go through the second post, its about palming!!
And post what you saw to get guided rightly!!
And yes i will ask you not to stare at place to bring out things to clarity if will do so a pain will follow and will slip you down to a really bad feeling that you never want to have. And yes accept that you have a blur vision be fine with it. Even I have a blur vision.And the way to solution is the courage of acceptance of the truth!!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now