MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
H's Journal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H's Journal
Hi ;D

I'm 21, NOT a fan of eyeglasses. i began to notice that i'm nearsightedness when i was 15. and of course i did intermittently wearing glasses, but in the last 7 months i did NOT wear them except for just few little situations. my prescription was -1.5 in every eye before about 1 year, didn't check after that.

before 2 or 3 months i have heard about Bates Method and Natural vision improvement and really became intrested in this subject. so i started irregularly doing palming, sunning only for a few minutes maybe because i've overthinker mind that cannot be silent even for a few seconds.

sometimes, after palming, i notice a little clearer vision, just little darker and sharper than usual. then it go back to my normal blur after some minutes. recently, like today, i've notice that this small flash (20/60) come when i get out in the bright light for a while and return back. in fact i was able to see some characters in the (20/50) line, it's not really clear but i DID read some of them.

next step is to do palming and sunning regulary and i hope that i will make some progress.

i've some question for now: when i look at the eyechart i notice a SHADOW below of every character, how to avoid this problem?
Sometimes a bit of astigmatism is revealed as the vision is clearing. Or can be the eye muscles relaxing, synchronizing, same with brain hemispheres starting to work correct with the eyes, muscles, vision. Keep practicing. Shift on the images. Look up; astigmatism, double, triple images on this forum. Lot answers.
The images, shadows will soon merge into one clear image. Avoid glasses with astigmatism prescription.

Blink, shift, relax. Central-fixation; shift from one small part to another. Practice, then don't practice; let the eyes, mind work 'on their own' completely natural.
So, it's because astigmatism as I've guessed, I think that the solution is to relax more and more and more.

Of course, I DO blinking, shifting, centralizing, but maybe I can't relax all the time because i've an anxiety disorder (working on CBT right now).

When i do centralizing or shifting, sometimes it's hard to force my attention to be on the part of the object i'm looking at, it feels like strain. maybe i need to read more about shifting and central-fixation.

I don't know if my glasses with astigmatism prescription or not, here in Libya, i think we don't have these options, i'll ask a local eye doctor about that. anyway, as i mentioned, i do not use my glasses and i will not wear them except for the night driving ;D
See my website for astigmatism chart;
http://www.cleareyesight.info/id40.html

Trace and shift on one line at a time at various distances.

Both eyes, then one eye at a time, then both again.

Also see here; http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Vision-Imp...0890874719

Try to get amazon to show her astigmatism swings chart. See how many pages she shows on Googlebooks; http://books.google.com/books?id=uBTKUCj...on&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=uBTKUCj...sm&f=false
these days, because exams, i'm not doing bates techniques as much as i must do. but, i usually have clear flashs when i'm waking up at the morning, something like (20/60), but today, a fast (20/25) flash came out. it's happened too fast so that i couldn't read all the letters in that line. but it was very amazing when you can see clearly with your own eyes even for a few seconds.
today, i went outside at the bright light practicing driving (without glasses Big Grin) and when i back home, looked at the eye-chart, take deep inhalation and have seen clearly the 20/25 line in the eye-chart (just for few seconds).

so, it's very helpful for me to go outside at the bright light and enjoy shifting in some parts of the objects that i see. sometimes i feel like making effort, then i try to relax my eyes and my body muscles.

most of the time when i check my eyes at the eye-chart, it's between 20/80 and 20/60. i Usually don't check each eye separately, but i think that my left eye is better than the right eye.

i just wanna ask you to give me other pdf eye-charts just to make sure..
a lot of clear flashes throught the day. maybe they are not 20/20. but the vision - noticeably - improves for few seconds. this happens more than before, at home and outside and even when i'm watching tv.

i'm practicing:
- long swing
- looking at details

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now