MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Please help me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me
Hello everyone,

I am 14 years old and i have -1.5 in each eyes (i have myopia.) I bought a book (author: alex huxley) but it wasn't very clear and my parents don't want to buy me another book because they are like all people i know they say that the only way to see clearly again is to wear glasses, they don't really know about this method. I do sometimes palming and sunning but very randomly, when i have time...

Now i think that my myopia increased and i don't know what to do. It's horrible for me because i don't see the board in class and if i wear glasses it makes me look like a stupid intelligent child (you know what i mean.)

I an convinced the bates method works so please can you tell me what exercices i need to do and at what time and how often because im lost, i don't want to see like that i can't even look properly at the tv :-[ please and my dad is forcing me to wear glasses he says i can have accidents and if i don't wear them he punishes me :-[ :-[ :-[

Help please im totally lost
At -1.5, your vision is unlikely to cause an accident unless you're driving (which is presumably not an issue if you're 14.) Just explain that you can see well enough to be safe.

You don't need a book, just read the David's method section of this site.
Hi

Ok i read it.
But i still don't know how many times a day and which exercices i need to do

Please answer me, the guy who posted a topic 4 hours after me already has 8 replies ???
I saw your post and did not answer since Daniel's response was perfect. Some of us who have been on this forum for a long time are getting tired of new people expecting to be handed "the answer" to perfect sight, as if we're holding onto some giant secret when we're still working on our own eyesight, we're just farther along than you are. Without a personal teacher, you'll have to design your own program. Try palming and see how you like it and what results you get. If you get very impatient and even angry that's good information too. Try the Long Swing. Spend some regular time with an eye chart. Different people respond to different practices more than others so you have to find what works for you. Good luck and let us know how you're doing.
Go here; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/
And here if the new websites links don't work yet; http://www.cleareyesight.info/

And here; http://www.cleareyesight.info/naturalvis...tesmethod/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ClarkClydeNight/videos

You have all you need there and her eon iblindness.org and it's free.
My website is a little crude, lacking perfect English grammar and format but the method works...

I would type to help you but my neck, arms have a constant buzzing rrrrrr from type teaching too many students lately.

Clark
Hello Misterfun,

Nancy does have a good point there but I do understand that doing this by yourself is a bit like groping in the dark.

Firstly I would say that confusion and indecisiveness can be a source of the mental strain which causes poor eyesight. They are not the only sources but they can aggravate the problem. So if you are confused about what to practise and when, this will only add to the problem with your eyesight.

Find one thing which works for you right now and do it as often as you feel comfortable to do it. When it stops working, try a different technique. When you find that you have been through all the techniques you know, try and find some of your own. If they work you may find that in some way they are a variation of standard Bates techniques and that they fall in line with Bates principles.

As time goes by you will begin to naturally understand more about how your vision works simply through letting your mind and eyes teach you. You will begin to understand aspects of Bates teachings which didn't make sense before. You must allow yourself to be intuitive in your vision journey.

At your age and with a low level of myopia you are in a better place to succeed with your eyesight improvement than old duffers like me. Stay positive and stay teachable. Your journey is your journey and don't get bogged down with some strict regime of vision improvement which you end up hating. So many of us who have misunderstood the Bates Method have done it wrong for so long that we have to undo a whole load of new bad habits which we picked up from incorrect practise of the method. That is why it is good to study Dr Bates' writings and ask yourself what he actually meant by them.

Unfortunately it can and most likely will be a longer journey than you are expecting, but it depends on how "right" you get it, which also depends on your attitudes towards life and what level of chronic strain has already established itself within your thinking and physiology even at your young age.

I don't know what to say about having family who are very closed to natural eyesight improvement as I started my journey as an adult without other's opinions being put upon me. You need to understand that they are only interested in your welfare and I for one can understand their natural fear of you being sucked into something "cultish" and "whacky" since you are at a vulnerable age. So when it comes to having to wear your glasses, try not to be too stressed about it. I have sometimes found that being relaxed about wearing my glasses for long periods of time when I have had to somehow relaxes the mind and when I have removed them my eyesight is not that bad and my eyes feel ok. When I have been stressed about wearing my glasses ("because I shouldn't") I found that my eyes feel uncomfortable and my vision after removing them is worse than ever.

In answer to your main question, try to incorporate "exercises" into your daily life at various convenient and random times of the day. If they begin to feel burdensome, give yourself a break and occupy your mind with something else. Engage with life like there is no problem with your vision and don't let vision improvement become too big a deal as the harder you try and the more obsessed you get with it the more good vision will elude you.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download