MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates Method Guides

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates Method Guides
Hi,
This is an idea inspired by another forum. I thought it would be really helpful to have people which have successfully cured themselves to aid others with the method. Such help is definateley invaluable ,because it's really important to do the exercises right. As you might have read bates' patients have almost always achieved some solid improvement just after first visit and complete cures have been affected as well. "Bates Guide" would assist single selected person thouought the entire treatement. When he's done he would be allowed to take another "student". It could be fun and rewarding to accually be such mentor ,though I'm aware not everyone has the time to do so. The help would be given via private messages or some hidden theads, while on the forum we would have specific section for assigning guides.
I know there are bates teachers but you need to pay them well and not everyone has one easily avaliable where they live.

I think I am a little unclear Tongue , if you have any questions, please ask me or check out the other forum(The idea was based on "Dream Guides" form this forum. I am sorry if this looks like advertisement. :-[ )

I am not sure if this is a good idea but just giving some suggestions. Smile
I really wish one of these could have been made when I got started with this. Unfortunately none exist. This is actually one of the first things I am going to do after I make a complete recovery. I am in the process of compiling my notes over the last few months as I draw close to the end of this.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now