MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Great new 2013 (2014) format!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great new 2013 (2014) format!
Love this new layout! Can upload Photos, Videos!!

Easy nav.

Thanks
I like the basic navigation well enough, but it's not visually appealing. It looks boring as hell. But Wordpress is great, because there are lot of other templates out there that I can modify and will look great.

Videos really are what it's about now. Every great information site out there now is filled with videos explaining everything. It's mandatory. Heck, I don't really read much anymore except forum posts and quick things like that. but I'll watch or listen to hours of internet radio shows or audiobooks.

I really like the way these guys at http://thespiritscience.net/ do things. They got those cool avatars in their videos, and they're really interesting. The videos are some serious animation, well done, but maybe I could so something really basic that doesn't require serious skills. I'm kinda camera shy so would rather dub over something.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(01-30-2014, 11:03 PM)David Wrote: I like the basic navigation well enough, but it's not visually appealing. It looks boring as hell. But Wordpress is great, because there are lot of other templates out there that I can modify and will look great.

Videos really are what it's about now. Every great information site out there now is filled with videos explaining everything. It's mandatory. Heck, I don't really read much anymore except forum posts and quick things like that. but I'll watch or listen to hours of internet radio shows or audiobooks.

I really like the way these guys at http://thespiritscience.net/ do things. They got those cool avatars in their videos, and they're really interesting. The videos are some serious animation, well done, but maybe I could so something really basic that doesn't require serious skills. I'm kinda camera shy so would rather dub over something.

Like those videos.

I use Camtasia to record my computer screen and also webcam for a movie in movie and pictures in the video. It's over $300.00 but a friend from south of the border taught me how to find free ones. I can give you directions if you like. It's legal, just a older version.

Been wanting to write more articles and do videos for you but so busy with students and writing right now. Will get to it.

80% of the people that ask me for vision help; they don't read the books. They hate reading any book, mine or Bates... Most want only phone or Skype, Google hangouts live video. People tell me Skype is not as popular now? YouTube provides way to do a live video show with multiple people.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now