MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
pinhole glasses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pinhole glasses
If you've used pinhole glasses, what's your opinion of them? Did you have a feeling of relief immediately upon putting them on? Did you not notice any relief? Did you get dizzy?

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
I wore pinhole glasses off and on for a few years.  With good light, they provided much better visual acuity than my naked eyes, but nothing close to 20/20.  I wore them while watching television and sometimes while at the computer.  I didn't feel any relief; if anything, increased strain.
I have had pinhole glasses since sometime in mid 2005. They do not increase strain as Daniel said. I use them to be able to do certain activities mainly watching television without needing to use glasses. From my experiences they neither directly improve vision or hamper vision. They indirectly improve vision by allowing you to wear conventional glasses less.
I recently chatted with a medical doctor. When I mentioned I work with the Bates Method, he smiled and said, "Why, I have a pair of Bates glasses!" I was confused, turns out he was referring to pinhole glasses.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download