MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Thank you For New Things

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank you For New Things
To David,

Idea;

I know I said this in the past; I am hoping for a video chat. As you know with my neck injury and also a lot of other projects and in the past due to the trolls following around I no longer post much.

But; If there is video communication I would pop by sometimes. This way I can know who I am talking to and also save my arms, neck from all that typing when training people.

Want to thank you for improving the chat so people have to pretty much show their true identify to post. And thank you for new moderation... of members. Looks better.

Clark
(03-28-2014, 03:34 PM)clarknight Wrote: To David,

Idea;

I know I said this in the past; I am hoping for a video chat. As you know with my neck injury and also a lot of other projects and in the past due to the trolls following around I no longer post much.

But; If there is video communication I would pop by sometimes. This way I can know who I am talking to and also save my arms, neck from all that typing when training people.

Want to thank you for improving the chat so people have to pretty much show their true identify to post. And thank you for new moderation... of members. Looks better.

Clark

agreed, looks promising.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now