MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Downloading after share doesn't work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloading after share doesn't work
I have tried to download this book for example

http://www.iblindness.org/ebooks/eyes-th...and-abuse/

and i couldn't share it on facebook i guess something works wrong.
David,

I no longer post much on the forum, articles due to the plus lens eyeglasses people forcing me off of this forum. I really miss helping people improve their eyesight naturally but its impossible due to the plus lens... people teaching unnatural harmful methods on every post I make. It really is 'cyber-stalking'.

Please note that Yankes is the young man that was hired 'brainwashed' by the $400.00 Better Eyesight Magazine sellers, 2 men that hacked my computer via Skype using Yankees, and hacked in other ways, e-mail... 5 times without Yankees. I am losing count! Be very careful how you allow download; Yankes is directed by those 2 men I warned you about from Milan Italy and Kiev Russia using false names on here and another websites. They infected many Bates Method Forums, Groups. The one from Kiev is software, computer expert.

As I stated in the past; it often crosses my mind that the recent 'plus lens' people might be the hackers in disguise, 'posing as plus lens'. They certainly did the job of forcing Bates teachers off this forum.

Think about it, remember; ips, internet server, ect... can be disguised.

I know this post might be deleted Administrator? I understand that, but please read, think on it first. Why is Yankees back here after knowing I have left; trying to alter the way you set download of PDF?

As I stated in the past on this forum and elsewhere;
Is anyone else able to or not able to download by clicking a share link on that page?
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
I just tested it by sign in with twitter. It works.

see 2nd post below. I cant delete this one.
Thanks for your reply David. I've tried to download this book again today and I got the same result: pop-up window "An error occured. Please try again later." As I don't use any other social media website (such as Twitter and so on) I am not able to download this book at all (although it's in fact free to download..)

If it comes to the post which clarknight wrote. I am NOT going to repeat the same thing I wrote some time ago. Here it is: http://www.iblindness.org/forum/how-long...5#pid17955

I feel offenced by you calling me co-hacker. If you don't stop me calling this way I am going to report this to the admin. I will never tollerate lies and this kind of slanders, I'm sorry.

@EDIT: Of course I am mentioning downloading after sharing on FACEBOOK, not Twitter. thanks Smile
I tested the pdf download with twitter. It works fine.

Attached are screenshots of the unlocked link after tweeting and then my webpage that opened, downloaded the pdf;

I recorded those suspicious Skype calls with active presenter. It records the screen, voice, all actions in Skype including that sudden appearance of many contacts from Poland, Kiev, Russia that are not my contacts. After that I had to use a few diff. security scans... to remove many virus, spyware... from my computer.

Maybe this was some kind of 'strange' coincidence so to remain polite on ib I will give Yankees the benefit of a very fine line of doubt.

Same goes out to misterfun, Kazekage...

(04-05-2014, 02:34 AM)Yankes Wrote: Thanks for your reply David. I've tried to download this book again today and I got the same result: pop-up window "An error occured. Please try again later." As I don't use any other social media website (such as Twitter and so on) I am not able to download this book at all (although it's in fact free to download..)

If it comes to the post which clarknight wrote. I am NOT going to repeat the same thing I wrote some time ago. Here it is: http://www.iblindness.org/forum/how-long...5#pid17955

I feel offenced by you calling me co-hacker. If you don't stop me calling this way I am going to report this to the admin. I will never tollerate lies and this kind of slanders, I'm sorry.

@EDIT: Of course I am mentioning downloading after sharing on FACEBOOK, not Twitter. thanks Smile

So use twitter.

Well, Yankees is right. Here's what happened after I tried download through Facebook. See first picture in line;

Sorry I doubted you, but our past... Owner of FB really needs to clean up the constant koobface and other viruses. I'm rarely on FB now. BUT; to make it clear; the Russian, Kiev hack through Skype was not associated with Facebook. It all came though as Poland, Russia, Kiev. A main hacker is hired by the man in Milan Italy who wants to take down all Bates teacher's forums, schools.

I encourage young people and all that may be approached by the hackers to avoid them. Any amount of money... paid by them to help them hack is not worth it. Think of what is right. I do not blame any young people, especially form poor country that may have been brainwashed or leered in by $.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has anyone else tried using the link on that page to share via Facebook? If it doesn't work, I'll switch to another plugin by another author.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(04-05-2014, 12:45 PM)Aethersky Wrote: why am i still being attacked as some type of "hacker" or whatever.
this forum is really getting bad due to clarknight randomly attacking everything.
i think Clarknight (mary) is becoming like otis.

Perhaps too many beers ! It has been said that too many beers makes one MORE myopic.
This morning I received PM from David stating warning to not post about other members, as I do.

Here is my reply. Some parts are removed to respect privacy. I have asked him to please ban me;

"It's hard for me to be on the forum with constant attacks from the eyeglass people and too hard to refrain from standing up against all these bad guys, including ones that gave me problems 'off of the forum'. I burns me out but like a fool I came back.

So; Just ban me. DO IT!
This way I won't be tempted to come back, try to help and warn people.
I know you want to run the forum, need a lot of members to do this, so this Ban is best. Eventually new people will join, maybe drown out the plus lens and other people. Please post in a Ban Announcement that I requested this. Then neither one of us is 'the bad guy'. I will also post it today in my (this) final thread.

Please remember; what I stated to you in email in past and on the forum about 3 people (names removed per David's rules. Some of 3 are under more different names from 2) really IS TRUE.

Be careful.

The Bates Method works. That is why there are so many people out there trying to stop us from teaching it. They especially dislike people that teach for free.

See ya out there again someday,

Clark
(Mary)
I think I may have fixed it by upgrading to the latest version. Still any problems?
Site Administrator

Still doesn't work (the same bug)
Works now. Thanks again for the report. It didn't like the old Facebook "share" button. I switched it to the "like" button and it likes that.
Site Administrator

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download