MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Is this a clear flash Im suppose to expect?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a clear flash Im suppose to expect?
Whenever on cold winter wind, if I do a hard blink , I see a lot more clearly than im used to, usulally 15 seconds. I do palming and a bit of sunning, but i never had a clear flash after those exercises.     

Thanks.
You're new to those things and sometimes it takes practice to get a "feel" for those types of things.

When first starting out, I asked about correct type of clear flash and my comment had been:

"I think I am doing heavy, strained blinking to obtain the clear flashes... but I get so many clear flashes and everything starts having more depth and becomes pristine... so it's confusing if this is the right way. If I try doing a light blink which for some reason doesn't happen if I'm trying to imagine something perfectly, the image doesn't really clear up.. but if I try imagining something perfectly it seems every time I open my eyelids there's a heaviness in the eyelids... but it makes things so clear they seem to jump out at me. Then it stays sharp for as long as I do not blink.. although I am now practicing dodging every time I get an instance of clear flash by looking away at another object immediately or blinking."

My heavy blinks were about 1/2 sec- 1 sec long, which is not a normal blink.

However, I learned later that true clear flashes are done through normal, reflexive blinking. But at least you're getting somewhere now by noticing that it is possible to make the world much sharper with a single blink. That's a good start.

Correct clear flashes are done differently, more exciting since you can trigger a chain effect of clear flashes with several normal blinks, and in that sense they are more long lasting than the kind of flashes you are having.

Important:  You'll have to learn to see "consciously" every time you blink, such as being able to notice the realism of an object without thinking while you blink. I know it may not make much sense at first but when you learn to do this, then you can apply it as often as you like.

But what's important is to not give up early on, since it requires time to get a feel for how it's done.

As always, comments and disagreements from others are welcome. This is based off my own experience.
No, hard blinks are a wrong way. In fact, you deform eyeball temporarily when you hard blink, the same as if you pushed with your fingers against the front of the eyeballs. The reason of myopia - the strain of the extraocular muscles - doesn't release this way.

Everybody goes through this stage. What I did was I continued practicing, tried so and so, and listened carefully how my body responded, and eventually I got the grip what I should do and I was rewarded with real, deep, long lasting, blink-independent clear flashes.
Hmm, Hard Blinks are just a kind of massage, it will change the eye muscles which hold the eye ball temporarily and you may think that a clear flash has happened. You can verify this by the state of your eyes and forehead. Clear flashes make one lighter and his forehead realeased of pressure.

If you don hard blinks and see clearer it is no different than wearing glasses of contacts. You just see sharp, you don't see. Seeing means looking directly at something! we are seeing objects as a whole we are not seeing the objects. So don't be afraid to look, if you want to see you will see.

Elias

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now