MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I screwed up... big time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I screwed up... big time
Today was the first day of school. A couple of days ago, i was on the ball when it came to my vision improvement. I had like 20/50 vision, and was looking forward to it becoming 20/20 in both eyes. Well, i started pulling my eye muscles and doing all sorts of weird stuff to maintain my satisfactory. My vision started to go downhill back where it was at first. After a hectic day at school, my left eye is tense and hurts. In fact, my face is tense right now. I strained while i was at school, and it got worse. What can i do to regain my path to good vision?
(09-02-2014, 12:40 PM)AlkalineWater7 Wrote: Today was the first day of school. A couple of days ago, i was on the ball when it came to my vision improvement. I had like 20/50 vision, and was looking forward to it becoming 20/20 in both eyes. Well, i started pulling my eye muscles and doing all sorts of weird stuff to maintain my satisfactory. My vision started to go downhill back where it was at first. After a hectic day at school, my left eye is tense and hurts. In fact, my face is tense right now. I strained while i was at school, and it got worse. What can i do to regain my path to good vision?

Ask for a seat closer to the board, if that is an issue. You could also consider getting out of brick and mortar school.
With all due respect, cycling in negativity won't help. So you stepped off the path -- just get back on. Palm, swing, whatever you were doing to improve and relax that you did before. All is not lost. Daniel is right -- sit close enough to the board to see, and help yourself in other ways to avoid strain. You can do this.
Also, when i sleep i try to visualize a small dot. It really works, and i got some of my vision back. In fact, before i went to school yesterday, i had some massive clear flashes without straining. I was looking at the television, and i tried to visualize one of the DVR lights as a really small dot instead of looking at it as a confusing blob. All of a sudden, my vision cleared up. The only problem is that it goes away while i'm at school. I'm also tense and nervous at school so that's probably what's sabotaging me. This is going to take a lot of adjustment, but i noticed that i'm not as nervous as i used to be. In fact, while i'm at school, i try to quiet my mind and stay still, and just observe. It's working but i must make this condition chronic before any more changes occur.
Yes! You have your own answer.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download