MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
difference in acuity between two eyes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
difference in acuity between two eyes
Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum and I've been practicing the bates method like 2 months but I've seen some improvements mainly the reduction with pain.
I've started practicing the bates method after I've read the Quackembush book
Relearning to See: Improve Your Eyesight - Naturally!

and saw benefits but I was wondering since i have

1.00 astigmatism in left eye and
1.50 in the right eye and 0.25/0.5 miopia in the right

If i should do something special to improve the right eye first, since it seems the difference increased between them

(sorry for my bad english)

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now