MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Low vision in dim light

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low vision in dim light
Hi everybody!
So far, I think I slightly improved during the bates method, just slightly tho.

But I have a problem. In bright light I usually get many flashes of 20/30 to 20/35 vision, my average is about 20/40 daytime, rarely I even get 20/25 flashes, and 20/20 flashes are extremely rare.

So far its pretty fine in the morning, and noon, but when it gets to the afternoon, evening and at night, my vision is SO much worse. it seems like it goes down from 20/40 to 20/70 or something. any solution for this? its also ALOT more difficult to get clear flashes at dim light, and it looks as its difficult to improve at dim light.

Suggestions please?
true. i also rarely have any clear flashes in dim light.
Hi.
I have had eye improvement using the bates method long swing, palming and sun gazing (HRM protocols). The bates techniques and sungazing work but I find that it is taking a lot longer than I expected to gain 20/20. I gaze at the sun usually for over 30 minutes or more and do the eye exercises for total of one hour daily.
As far as dim vision in low light is concerned, I have nothing specific that I can recommend only to say that for myself eye exercises, although not a quick route, definitely do work but incrementally...so far I have had major eye improvement! One's diet may also be a related to poor or low vision.
(09-13-2014, 12:22 PM)sorensen Wrote: Hi.
I have had eye improvement using the bates method long swing, palming and sun gazing (HRM protocols). The bates techniques and sungazing work but I find that it is taking a lot longer than I expected to gain 20/20. I gaze at the sun usually for over 30 minutes or more and do the eye exercises for total of one hour daily.
As far as dim vision in low light is concerned, I have nothing specific that I can recommend only to say that for myself eye exercises, although not a quick route, definitely do work but incrementally...so far I have had major eye improvement! One's diet may also be a related to poor or low vision.

Don't hang your hat on any particular technique, thinking that if you do it more, or long enough that it will resolve itself. Bates is not a set of static eye exercises. One of the main strategies of Bates was to learn what you are doing wrong, then taking measures to correct it. He did this by repeatedly demonstrating the wrong way, and then correct way. Until you learn the nature of how you are straining, it's a crapshoot. How does one know what to correct if they don't know what or how they are doing it incorrectly. Mix it up, try something different (have you tried other techniques, like memory, imagination, shifting and swinging, learning how to see with central fixation?). Do you continue to wear corrective lenses? Any usage can really hamper the improvement process, so expectations have to be adjusted accordingly.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now