MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
the back of my eye feels...tingly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the back of my eye feels...tingly
Hi all! I'm somewhat new to this forum but so far I am very happy with all of the support which has already helped my right eye go from -6.75d to -6.00 in 1.5 weeks. My glasses started hurting so quickly after leaving them off for such a short time!

Anyways, I have a question on what other people physically feel when doing various eye exercises such as long swings and reading small print while making a conscious effort to relax the eyes while blinking. I do slow blinks and take really long deep breaths when I'm reading. The text always gets clearer. But what happens for me when I do those things is I feel something that could be stretching in the back of my eye and it also goes from the outer corner of my eye to my cheek bone. It does not feel like eye strain at all and is not felt in the eyeball.

The feeling is similar to having a very chronically tense muscle that you are trying to get to release by breathing and focusing on where you want to relax. (I just had a six month stint of incredibly limited jaw movement during to chronic tension. It is mostly gone thanks to yoga and breathing, but it had the same feeling just in different muscles. )

Does anyone else ever have a feeling like that behind the eye and/or to the side? I have -2.5 astigmatism and -6d for each eye, should that make a difference. Thanks!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download