MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Practice in Steamroom and Sauna seems very effective

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice in Steamroom and Sauna seems very effective
Hi, i just want to share a technique that i found out myself to be very effective when practicing Bates method.
A brief about myself, i have been wearing glasses for over 20years, both my eyes were -4.00. I was very sceptic with Bates method when i first read it. But i practiced it anyway. 10 days later, my vision went to -3.5, cant believe it!

I have been practicing now for about 5 months. I find that the palming become less effective. When i started the palming, i used to feel my eyes trembling a little bit. But now it is no longer trembling. But one day i went into the steam room, i sat there and just close my eyes, and sqeezes just a little bit, i felt my eyes trembling. I was very excited as the trembling helps my eyes to release the tension and may further relax the eye muscles more effectively. That just my experience. Hope it will help someone.
Currently i dont wear glasses anymore for over 3 months. And i get some flashes now and then.
(09-28-2014, 12:06 PM)Jertysie Wrote: Hi, i just want to share a technique that i found out myself to be very effective when practicing Bates method.
A brief about myself, i have been wearing glasses for over 20years, both my eyes were -4.00. I was very sceptic with Bates method when i first read it. But i practiced it anyway. 10 days later, my vision went to -3.5, cant believe it!

I have been practicing now for about 5 months. I find that the palming become less effective. When i started the palming, i used to feel my eyes trembling a little bit. But now it is no longer trembling. But one day i went into the steam room, i sat there and just close my eyes, and sqeezes just a little bit, i felt my eyes trembling. I was very excited as the trembling helps my eyes to release the tension and may further relax the eye muscles more effectively. That just my experience. Hope it will help someone.
Currently i dont wear glasses anymore for over 3 months. And i get some flashes now and then.

Palming does not work for everyone, or, may work some of the time, and not at other times. Sometimes you have to have success with other methods before palming is effective. I found that just closing my eyes was much more effective, for me. Depends largely on your ability to relax your mind. Did anything change in your mental approach? Did your expectations rise, did you start testing your vision, start thinking too much about your eyes? What do you think about while palming? It's OK if you set it aside for now, and pursue other things that are more effective. Use an eye chart to gauge your improvement, don't rely solely on feelings and sensations, which can be deceptive.
[quote='arocarty' pid='19783' dateline='1412590450']
[quote='Jertysie' pid='19756' dateline='1411931191']

Hi,
Currently I found that By looking into my Sun in the morning or just close the eyes while looking at the sun(sometimes trembling sensation may also be felt) is very effective to relax my eye muscles.
Everyday I also practice converge my eyes and sometimes do some swings with my eyes closed.

My eyes is about -2.0 now, and my eyes don't like me wearing any glasses during the day. Sometimes I wear glass during the night while driving on very dark road. But that is very seldom.

I also wear Plus Lenses (sometimes) while reading books. I tried to read books on my iPhone with the smallest font I can find as it help to relax my eyes instead of reading paperbacks.

But I will never go back to wear any glasses. Because my eye sight just improves everyday. I feel to those who have no idea about Dr.Bates method, even sometimes I told them about the benefit of the Sun, they just say that Sun is harmful to the eyes. Anyway, glad to found the truth.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now