MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cataracts after a certain point?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cataracts after a certain point?
Greetings -

I have quite a journey over the last 7 months. I am 47, and developed a severe posterior sub capsular cataract in my right eye in February. It's possible this is related to an eye injury I had when I was 13 (a rock shot out of a lawnmower and hit that eye, I had internal bleeding and a scar developed in the back of my eye). But it turned out to be fine for most of my life until recently.

I first noticed I was getting occasional blur in my eye about a year before hand, but dismissed it as tired eyes or computer eyes. But in mid February of 2014 I got a halo on the outside of my eye, and two weeks later it covered my entire vision. I could still read print and make out details, but it's become worse since then. Now it's the equivalent of trying to look through waxed paper for cooking. I can make out shapes and colors, but that's about it. I can sometimes read the letters on a t-shirt, or the big letter on an eye chart from about 3 feet away. Eye doctors are unable to see into my eye due to the opacity.

I initially thought the cataract might be related to mercury getting chelated from my body (dental amalgam removal from years ago), I was told by some holistic optometrists that this wasn't uncommon for cataracts. I also had, in years prior, pain around my eyes - I had styes in both eyes, and in one eye that developed into a chalazion cyst. In my right eye (the cataract eye), I ended up having multiple styes on the lower and upper lids.

I started in February on a protocol of N-AC drops, OcluMed, cineraria, Dr. Rowans DMSO eye-drops (DMSO, glutathione and Vitamin-C), proteolytic enzymes and other nutritional supplements for the eye, some originally from Marc Grossmans website, and have been doing acupuncture specific to eye health. I also started consulting with Dr. Glen Swartwout in Hawaii who had me do some of the things he has used in the past to successfully reverse cataracts.

A few weeks later I was introduced to Dr. Todd Wylie in Spokane who has had good success reversing cataracts (I think the worst being a visual acuity of 20/100) with a Bemer machine.

I bought a Bemer machine (even though I have a major charge on any protocol that is distributed through network/direct marketing - I think the stuff is overpriced and you have to sift through tons of kook-aid drinking research to get at the real stuff) and tried that for three months before I sold it because I wasn't achieving any results.

I later found Dr. Sam Berne who is awesome, and we discussed Bates protocol, nutrition, meditation. Sam thought based on the protocol I had discussed with him that my blockage was probably more emotional than anything else. Sam also has had success with the Bemer machine, and recently helped someone over about an 8-week period who was about 20/200 acuity.

I was reading Jerry Tennants book "Healing is Voltage", and Dr. Tennant said he had never personally witnessed any cataract reversal where the acuity was worse than 20/150.

My question is this: often I wonder if the lens restructuring is permanent after a certain state? I have read and heard differing theories on this subject, and many of the people I've spoken with who have assisted in cataract reversal have only seen it up to a certain state. I can only wonder if my level of success would have been different if I had known about this and started on it a year and a half ago.

I have been into natural healing and alternative medicine for almost 30 years now. I've been to a regular doctor maybe once in 25 years, and I am very hesitant around an industry such as ophthalmology that assumes 1) everyone gets cataracts if they live long enough and 2) there is no way to reverse them.

From the surgical point of view there doesn't seem to be any real incentive to find an underlying cause to cataracts - why would they? The industry performs over 3 million surgeries worldwide every year, it's a multi-billion dollar industry and every surgery takes about 5-25 minutes nowadays. Not bad for $3500-$7000 per eye?

Yet to me it is highly invasive, and I don't like the idea of my original lens being liquified and sucked out of my eye with a vacuum, and there are still all those little margins for error (the lens not taking and having to use an alternate stye IOL, the membrane not being able to accommodate, glaucoma risks, headaches, dry eyes, halos, etc - I get all the risks. Hence why I haven't done it).

However, waking up every morning and dealing with this totally opaque view out of one eye is becoming very frustrating and serves as a major distraction for *other* things I want to do in my life as well.

I wouldn't mind taking months and months to resolve this naturally if anything I were doing was actually showing that I was moving in some kind of forward direction. I have been told the restructuring of the lens back to "normal" is impossible after a certain point. And I have heard Deepak Chopra say the eye regenerates itself every two days, and if cells are structuring in a way that is not congruent to clear vision, it's a neurological thing.

Has anyone had success with a very opaque lens? Is there any actual evidence of cataracts dissolving after a certain point? I know I have read the numerous case studies from Dr. Bates, but obviously none of these are verifiable any longer. It's not that I'm skeptical - it's just that I'm bombarded by contradictory information, and I don't mind being my own guinea pig - yet so far I've had little to no progress - at least from my vision being a feedback mechanism to whatever my body is trying to tell me.

Thanks
Erik
Erik, first, I love your approach of exploring all avenues. Meir Schneider comes to mind, who had 2 failed infant cataract operations way back when they didn't know they weren't supposed to do them right after birth. He grew up with 98% of his lenses occluded with scar tissue, considered blind and reading only Braille. A Bates teacher found him at age 17, and he progressed to now having a driver's license with no eyeglasses restriction, teaching movement and vision improvement all over the world. He's been a positive example for me, since even though my lenses are clear, I started with -10, plus astigmatism, and all the people I knew who had improved their vision had only done so by a few diopters at most. Meir helped me believe it was possible for me too.

I've been studying energy medicine and EFT for years, and now am as interested in the energetic component of problems that are "only physical" as I am in the Western medicine approach. Your lawn mower incident must have been very traumatic to a young kid, not just the immediate pain, but the fears: "What if I go blind?", etc. If it were me, in addition to the other things you're doing to support the health of the eye, I'd want to do some energetic release work around this, EFT or at least journaling or whatever modality for moving stuck emotions you prefer. I have found EFT very helpful myself with "What if my vision gets even worse?" or "Why does everyone have better vision than I do? It's not fair!".

If you want to work with me privately around this, I'd love that. In any case, put those pessimistic thoughts right out of your head, and place your energy on seeing yourself clear-sighted and happy. Please keep us posted.
(09-30-2014, 11:17 AM)Nancy Wrote: Erik, first, I love your approach of exploring all avenues. Meir Schneider comes to mind, who had 2 failed infant cataract operations way back when they didn't know they weren't supposed to do them right after birth.

Hi Nancy,

Yes I spoke to Meir back in March. I would have gone to study with him, but it was a bit cost-prohibitive for me. I do have his Vision Improvement kit, Yoga for the Eyes and Miracle Eyesight method.

I just picked up Greg Marsh's CD program, and I love the way he explains all of the different facets of the Bates Method.

Quote:I've been studying energy medicine and EFT for years, and now am as interested in the energetic component of problems that are "only physical" as I am in the Western medicine approach. Your lawn mower incident must have been very traumatic to a young kid, not just the immediate pain, but the fears: "What if I go blind?", etc. If it were me, in addition to the other things you're doing to support the health of the eye, I'd want to do some energetic release work around this, EFT or at least journaling or whatever modality for moving stuck emotions you prefer. I have found EFT very helpful myself with "What if my vision gets even worse?" or "Why does everyone have better vision than I do? It's not fair!".

If you want to work with me privately around this, I'd love that.

I'm starting to see why Greg mentions EFT numerous times on the program (and do have to say I have had the same reservations over the past few years as he had when he was first introduced to it). I have been reading and listening to Dr. Bruce Lipton and Deepak Chopra for some time, but this is the first time I've started to draw a correlation between cellular memory and the regeneration of cells in relation to my eye lens.

Sure, I'd be interested in discussing the EFT option with you. Contact me via message?

Thanks!
OK, Erik, I'll contact you privately. For everyone else, I've mentioned here before that I worked with Greg a few times myself, and I love his gentle peaceful approach, plus that he used to be a hard-core engineer with something like -13 glasses, as much of a skeptic as math major me used to be about this woo-woo stuff. Greg had a free webinar last week when I was away at a Carol Look EFT event, and I managed to call into it, so you'll hear me if you listen, in the latter part after about an hour. A former student of mine heard me and contacted me to say she is now happy in her -5 glasses when she was wearing -7 a year ago and struggling, and knows she'll continue to improve. She's doing a lot of visualization and EFT. It doesn't look like Greg has posted the recent webinar to his YouTube channel yet, but here's one from last December if you're not familiar with him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6LFvtQsdxs

Erik, I'll be in touch shortly.
(09-30-2014, 11:34 AM)erikm Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 11:17 AM)Nancy Wrote: Erik, first, I love your approach of exploring all avenues. Meir Schneider comes to mind, who had 2 failed infant cataract operations way back when they didn't know they weren't supposed to do them right after birth.

Hi Nancy,

Yes I spoke to Meir back in March. I would have gone to study with him, but it was a bit cost-prohibitive for me. I do have his Vision Improvement kit, Yoga for the Eyes and Miracle Eyesight method.

I just picked up Greg Marsh's CD program, and I love the way he explains all of the different facets of the Bates Method.

Quote:I've been studying energy medicine and EFT for years, and now am as interested in the energetic component of problems that are "only physical" as I am in the Western medicine approach. Your lawn mower incident must have been very traumatic to a young kid, not just the immediate pain, but the fears: "What if I go blind?", etc. If it were me, in addition to the other things you're doing to support the health of the eye, I'd want to do some energetic release work around this, EFT or at least journaling or whatever modality for moving stuck emotions you prefer. I have found EFT very helpful myself with "What if my vision gets even worse?" or "Why does everyone have better vision than I do? It's not fair!".

If you want to work with me privately around this, I'd love that.

I'm starting to see why Greg mentions EFT numerous times on the program (and do have to say I have had the same reservations over the past few years as he had when he was first introduced to it). I have been reading and listening to Dr. Bruce Lipton and Deepak Chopra for some time, but this is the first time I've started to draw a correlation between cellular memory and the regeneration of cells in relation to my eye lens.

Sure, I'd be interested in discussing the EFT option with you. Contact me via message?

Thanks!

Have you tried switching and fine print?
Here are a few pages to help you get started. NOTE: this WILL get the eye and lens moving; changing shape, bringing full accommodation and circulation. This can help remove cataract. Sometimes the lens gets tight, less movement due to glasses, other things. Returning movement returns hydration, nutrients, lymph... flow.

Be sure to check with your eye doctor; no eye injuries or surgery that must heal first...

Go gentle. You can start farther from the eyes for the reading of fine print... then move closer, closer, nice and easy. If you force very close to the eyes practice all at once you might see some temporary weird images as the eyes circulation and full balanced convergence, accommodation improve, debris is removed and other functions return to normal. Small headache is normal and that will also pass. Note as it gets easier to do, the clarity improves level by level. Some people get instant cure in 1-2 days.

Also; bilberry berry, spinach, white peels inside lemons, rutin, bioflavions carrot, lutein and other; See nutrition; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id21.html

Switching; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id8.html

Now do it up close on this card; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id35.html

Fine print; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id23.html

Stay positive. Write if you have other questions. Its free.

Magnus; https://www.youtube.com/user/magnustapping

http://www.emofree.com/

Mary
I'm posting Greg Marsh's latest webinar which I mentioned earlier in this thread. I heard the audio of it when it aired over a week ago, since I was out of town with only my phone. The video adds a lot. Notice how much Greg moves. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otT6qRC-M7Y

Erik
I would advise you to keep trying everything to avoid cataract surgery. I know a few people who have had it done and most had complications. The person who does u p my glasses says he regrets having had cataract surgery. He is now sensitized to glare and has dry eye.
I posted recently about wearing a veil as a vision aid. It works. I have cataracts and swear I will never have cataract surgery. If you go on the UK cataract forum you will read about all the complications from c surgery. It's not pretty.
mandalaToronto

(09-29-2014, 09:35 PM)erikm Wrote: Greetings -

I have quite a journey over the last 7 months. I am 47, and developed a severe posterior sub capsular cataract in my right eye in February. It's possible this is related to an eye injury I had when I was 13 (a rock shot out of a lawnmower and hit that eye, I had internal bleeding and a scar developed in the back of my eye). But it turned out to be fine for most of my life until recently.

I first noticed I was getting occasional blur in my eye about a year before hand, but dismissed it as tired eyes or computer eyes. But in mid February of 2014 I got a halo on the outside of my eye, and two weeks later it covered my entire vision. I could still read print and make out details, but it's become worse since then. Now it's the equivalent of trying to look through waxed paper for cooking. I can make out shapes and colors, but that's about it. I can sometimes read the letters on a t-shirt, or the big letter on an eye chart from about 3 feet away. Eye doctors are unable to see into my eye due to the opacity.

I initially thought the cataract might be related to mercury getting chelated from my body (dental amalgam removal from years ago), I was told by some holistic optometrists that this wasn't uncommon for cataracts. I also had, in years prior, pain around my eyes - I had styes in both eyes, and in one eye that developed into a chalazion cyst. In my right eye (the cataract eye), I ended up having multiple styes on the lower and upper lids.

I started in February on a protocol of N-AC drops, OcluMed, cineraria, Dr. Rowans DMSO eye-drops (DMSO, glutathione and Vitamin-C), proteolytic enzymes and other nutritional supplements for the eye, some originally from Marc Grossmans website, and have been doing acupuncture specific to eye health. I also started consulting with Dr. Glen Swartwout in Hawaii who had me do some of the things he has used in the past to successfully reverse cataracts.

A few weeks later I was introduced to Dr. Todd Wylie in Spokane who has had good success reversing cataracts (I think the worst being a visual acuity of 20/100) with a Bemer machine.

I bought a Bemer machine (even though I have a major charge on any protocol that is distributed through network/direct marketing - I think the stuff is overpriced and you have to sift through tons of kook-aid drinking research to get at the real stuff) and tried that for three months before I sold it because I wasn't achieving any results.

I later found Dr. Sam Berne who is awesome, and we discussed Bates protocol, nutrition, meditation. Sam thought based on the protocol I had discussed with him that my blockage was probably more emotional than anything else. Sam also has had success with the Bemer machine, and recently helped someone over about an 8-week period who was about 20/200 acuity.

I was reading Jerry Tennants book "Healing is Voltage", and Dr. Tennant said he had never personally witnessed any cataract reversal where the acuity was worse than 20/150.

My question is this: often I wonder if the lens restructuring is permanent after a certain state? I have read and heard differing theories on this subject, and many of the people I've spoken with who have assisted in cataract reversal have only seen it up to a certain state. I can only wonder if my level of success would have been different if I had known about this and started on it a year and a half ago.

I have been into natural healing and alternative medicine for almost 30 years now. I've been to a regular doctor maybe once in 25 years, and I am very hesitant around an industry such as ophthalmology that assumes 1) everyone gets cataracts if they live long enough and 2) there is no way to reverse them.

From the surgical point of view there doesn't seem to be any real incentive to find an underlying cause to cataracts - why would they? The industry performs over 3 million surgeries worldwide every year, it's a multi-billion dollar industry and every surgery takes about 5-25 minutes nowadays. Not bad for $3500-$7000 per eye?

Yet to me it is highly invasive, and I don't like the idea of my original lens being liquified and sucked out of my eye with a vacuum, and there are still all those little margins for error (the lens not taking and having to use an alternate stye IOL, the membrane not being able to accommodate, glaucoma risks, headaches, dry eyes, halos, etc - I get all the risks. Hence why I haven't done it).

However, waking up every morning and dealing with this totally opaque view out of one eye is becoming very frustrating and serves as a major distraction for *other* things I want to do in my life as well.

I wouldn't mind taking months and months to resolve this naturally if anything I were doing was actually showing that I was moving in some kind of forward direction. I have been told the restructuring of the lens back to "normal" is impossible after a certain point. And I have heard Deepak Chopra say the eye regenerates itself every two days, and if cells are structuring in a way that is not congruent to clear vision, it's a neurological thing.

Has anyone had success with a very opaque lens? Is there any actual evidence of cataracts dissolving after a certain point? I know I have read the numerous case studies from Dr. Bates, but obviously none of these are verifiable any longer. It's not that I'm skeptical - it's just that I'm bombarded by contradictory information, and I don't mind being my own guinea pig - yet so far I've had little to no progress - at least from my vision being a feedback mechanism to whatever my body is trying to tell me.

Thanks
Erik
Some people are still finding this thread on Google.

See this for the info I have compiled on cataracts:
http://www.iblindness.org/929/natural-tr...t-surgery/
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download