MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eye itch and muscles tight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye itch and muscles tight
Hello,
Its been long time since I posted.
Basically leaving with no glasses for 3 years.
Recently my neck got tense and i started to get sensations in the head, and some tingling around the right eye. My eye also feels very tired and is tender to touch if I stick my finger above my eye ball and press and massage top of the eye ball it is tender to touch compared to left eye. Seems like muscles might be tight there. The eye is also itching. The vision also got little weaker there. I have been reading a lot and I might over use it.

What would you recommend to relax my eye?
Not sure what to do with it?
(10-14-2014, 06:02 AM)blwegrzyn Wrote: Hello,
Recently my neck got tense and i started to get sensations in the head, and some tingling around the right eye. My eye also feels very tired and is tender to touch if I stick my finger above my eye ball and press and massage top of the eye ball it is tender to touch compared to left eye. Seems like muscles might be tight there. The eye is also itching. The vision also got little weaker there. I have been reading a lot and I might over use it.

This could be one of several things. It could be a minor cut or scratch, which will probably heal on its own if you keep it clean. It could be eyestrain or overuse from all the reading, which just means you need to rest it, maybe do some palming. If it lasts a long time and doesn't seem to be getting better, you probably should go have it checked by a medical person. Worry about it isn't helping, by the way.
thx, any exercises i could do to stretch the eye muscles?
How can i actually test if the eye muscles are tight?
Could all this be coming from my neck issues.
Thigh and stiiff neck. Tight SCM muscle.
Its hard to explain the eye pain but it feels like something is there inside the eye ball or just around it. Kind of like pulsing pain from time to time.

(10-14-2014, 07:01 AM)Nancy Wrote:

This could be one of several things. It could be a minor cut or scratch, which will probably heal on its own if you keep it clean. It could be eyestrain or overuse from all the reading, which just means you need to rest it, maybe do some palming. If it lasts a long time and doesn't seem to be getting better, you probably should go have it checked by a medical person. Worry about it isn't helping, by the way.
(10-20-2014, 10:16 AM)blwegrzyn Wrote: thx, any exercises i could do to stretch the eye muscles?
How can i actually test if the eye muscles are tight?
Could all this be coming from my neck issues.
Thigh and stiiff neck. Tight SCM muscle.
Its hard to explain the eye pain but it feels like something is there inside the eye ball or just around it. Kind of like pulsing pain from time to time.

(10-14-2014, 07:01 AM)Nancy Wrote:

Can you gently massage your neck, or bend over and let your head hang and slowly move it back and forth to stretch the neck? Go easy -- you don't want to strain anything. For your eyes you might try gentle slow eye circles.

It seems like you have a dry eye.
In order to heal I would suggest some natural methods:
+Drink more water.
+Get more fresh air.
+Do more palming.
When your eyes have healed you should:
+Get natural visual habits
+Eat more fish, fruit, vegatables
thank you all for advices
it all started after i started to have problems with my neck.
My neck very tight and currently doing PT for my neck
I was reading a lot and I might strain my eyes.
IT all depends on the time. Sometime is ok, sometime it the eye just gets blurry like there would be clouds in from and then comes back normal and so on.
This morning i noticed that initially when I wake up the tired eye feels good and few minutes after using it it starts to hurt when I look up or down.
I can lay on the bed, close my eyes and when i look up i feel the muscle pain. I wonder what can i do to relax these muscles as they seem to be very tight but only on the right side which is same side when my neck is tense.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now