MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
David is evil (was: Weekly/Monthly Video Chat Meetings)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David is evil (was: Weekly/Monthly Video Chat Meetings)
Suggestion to remove the google advertisement for lasik and other non bates method things that injure the eyes and the vision.

Examples;

One link goes directly to laser cornea eye surgeons.
Others pop up which go to surgeons asking people with healthy eyes to allow surgeon to do experimental surgery on their retinas. These ads have been going on for about 2 years!! even after David promised they would be blocked.

Lets see how long it takes for the administrator to remove this post and ban seekingclarity. A administrator who rarely posts on here, rarely helps people, is only interested in getting members to post while he sits back and makes money on laser surgery ad affiliate links. The people he hires to write articles on the blog also receive money from these eye surgery links
Off topic, so I split the post. Obviously a personal attack gets you banned on any forum.

FYI to everyone, if you keep seeing ads for any particular topic, it's often because Google knows you keep clicking them or visiting similar sites. I filtered out a bunch of companies that came up in the log of displayed ads that I found objectionable. I'm sure there are more, but, eh, I'll take a look again at some point and do another round of filtering.

The sense of entitlement does give me a good laugh.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Don't listen to him David, I for one love you. <3

Personally IDC what the ads at the side of the page are for...if someone is stupid enough to blindly follow the contradictory advice from an ad on the side of a page then there probably isn't much anyone can do to help this person.

Given the tone of the post and the obvious attack/antagonizing it would actually be reasonable to remove this post and warn the user. ( Again imo )

On a related note, please PM me for referral links to my lasik practice, eyeglass shop or satanic cult.

Yes...I am kidding.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download