MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I was prescribed eye-pressure drops? What can I do with Bates?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was prescribed eye-pressure drops? What can I do with Bates?
I didn't get the pressures of my eyes from the doctor. He just gave me eye-pressure drops and told me to use them everyday at night. Does that imply something?
I got this: http://www.myglaucomasupport.com/travata...vatanz.com

Is there a way I can get both pressures of my eyes? Should I use the eye-pressure drops and for how long?
What can I do with Bates to help with my situation?

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now