MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Good Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Results
I've been practicing some Bates method concepts and got some pretty decent results. For one, I've learned a little bit about dynamic relaxation and mental control. I've gotten to the point where i can somewhat control my relaxation. My eyesight has improved has well. I try to image an invisible line pointing to an object not in the center of my vision. I've gained the distinction between objects and an improved sense of direction. For example, if i'm looking at my laptop and i need to type in an URL, i say to myself that the URL bar is located on the top left portion of the screen. I try not to move my head while looking at things. When my vision was worse, i would always move my head to look a things. With improved vision, the neck tension associated with moving my head disappears. if i need to look at the time on my laptop, i say to myself that the time is located on the bottom right corner of my laptop. I apply this to almost all situations. However, if i start to strain, it all comes apart and i'm back to square one. I've learned that vision is a precise, subtle, and accurate system that's sensitive to emotions, and mental strain.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now