MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Teacher through Skype?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher through Skype?
I'd like to get an teacher to help me now, anywhere in the world, through Skype and/or through email. Because I want to get rid of my eyesight problem but don't know how to do. It should be free the best, or a low price. I'm basen in Sweden.
Thank you.

- Andrea
(02-24-2015, 01:49 PM)getridofamblyopiamyopia Wrote: I'd like to get an teacher to help me now, anywhere in the world, through Skype and/or through email. Because I want to get rid of my eyesight problem but don't know how to do. It should be free the best, or a low price. I'm basen in Sweden.
Thank you.

- Andrea

Andrea, hi. I teach via Skype, and I believe Clark Knight does also, as well as Greg Marsh and some of the other more famous teachers. I'm not sure if Meir Schneider gives individual lessons, or only holds classes -- you'd have to contact him to find out. You can learn a lot for free right here on this forum. I'll send you a PM with information about my teaching. Good luck finding something which works for you.
(02-25-2015, 10:13 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 01:49 PM)getridofamblyopiamyopia Wrote: I'd like to get an teacher to help me now, anywhere in the world, through Skype and/or through email. Because I want to get rid of my eyesight problem but don't know how to do. It should be free the best, or a low price. I'm basen in Sweden.
Thank you.

- Andrea

Andrea, hi. I teach via Skype, and I believe Clark Knight does also, as well as Greg Marsh and some of the other more famous teachers. I'm not sure if Meir Schneider gives individual lessons, or only holds classes -- you'd have to contact him to find out. You can learn a lot for free right here on this forum. I'll send you a PM with information about my teaching. Good luck finding something which works for you.

Thank for the comment Nancy. Yup teach for free but phone... off for 1 week. Crazy snow banks in my city in MA ripped muscles neck, back hauling groceries over a bank. Wild weather. So time off.

I always admired Nancy for removing the astigmatism prescription from her glasses. And teaching others 'how to'. This can be difficult at first; as she stated; sides vision moving. It can be scary. But she DID IT! She and Dr. Bates are the only ones who stated what this is. After a neck injury, this was a main symptom; neck affects sinus and eye muscles, vision. With Bates method it is cured. Nancy posting this symptom on iblindness really helped me lose the fear of 'what-ifing'. (as Lucinda Basset teaches)
Lot people with sinus congestion, especially infection state similar uncomfortable symptoms; the pressure on eyes. Bates noted this in one of his BEM articles or maybe was his book.
Eye muscle tension from glasses and also other causes can cause astigmatism.

Thank you.

- Andrea

Do switching close and far with amblyopia eye; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id8.html
Another thing; in amblyobia and wandering eye; the eye often develops a false macula in the peripheral field. This becomes the clearest area of the visual field. It is unclear, the entire field is blurred but the false macula is less blurry.

This occurs due to the eye not having perfect movement, so it develops the false macula away from where it faces; trying to create a central field in its peripheral so it is somewhat aligned with the straight eyes true macula. This could be only a small impairment in the divergence, convergence or more. More = the false macula is farther out in the peripheral.

The eye needs to get the central field of the retina 'its fovea, true macula' back to perfect clarity; the center of the retina is supposed to be the clearest area, perfect better than 20/20.

Switching close and far (with shifting, centralization) with the less clear eye will get rid of that false macula and bring the normal, best clarity back to the central.
Clarknight/Nancy, could any of you please teach me via skype too?
(03-28-2015, 08:23 AM)gekonus Wrote: Clarknight/Nancy, could any of you please teach me via skype too?
Gekonus, I replied to your PM.
Gekonus,

I teach free on Skype.

Camera, audio is mandatory due to some people impersonating others in the past. For same reason; No typing or clicking of pdfs, website links.
(That's why I did not answer the PM. Too scared of everyone now on internet. It's a shame cause you are probably a very nice person just wanting to get some help.)

All is on my website to download there for free. Many books; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html
Complete training if you take the time to read, practice. We can talk for 1 hour to start. Been teaching lot years now so I can quickly know if you will do the work or not. If yes; I will set you onto the homework part of the training. Then another Skype after you study, practice.

Read the copyright, disclaimer PDF on the copyright page; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id110.html
State in a e-mail that you read and understand it; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id117.html
You can also call my office, home.

That false macula condition is hard to write about. I just improved it more on here. Its much easier to teach by talking to you.

I won't be back on iblindness for a while now; very busy with new books, audios, movies.

Clark
(03-28-2015, 08:59 AM)clarknight Wrote: Gekonus,

I teach free on Skype.

Camera, audio is mandatory due to some people impersonating others in the past. For same reason; No typing or clicking of pdfs, website links.
(That's why I did not answer the PM. Too scared of everyone now on internet. It's a shame cause you are probably a very nice person just wanting to get some help.)

All is on my website to download there for free. Many books; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html
Complete training if you take the time to read, practice. We can talk for 1 hour to start. Been teaching lot years now so I can quickly know if you will do the work or not. If yes; I will set you onto the homework part of the training. Then another Skype after you study, practice.

Read the copyright, disclaimer PDF on the copyright page; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id110.html
State in a e-mail that you read and understand it; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id117.html
You can also call my office, home.

That false macula condition is hard to write about. I just improved it more on here. Its much easier to teach by talking to you.

I won't be back on iblindness for a while now; very busy with new books, audios, movies.

Clark

Hi Gekonus,

I recieved your email. I guess I did not write the rules clear; here they are again;

THEN: State in a e-mail that you read and understand it; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id117.html
You can also call my office, home. If you leave a number I can call you for free.

My uncle Dean owns the business now. I do the teaching, books... He is very strict on the rules. I put you on Skype yesterday but he removed you after one day when he realized you have not read the copyright, disclaimer yet or posted that you have done this in the email you sent.

Rule is; no social media contacts until it is read first and a email sent to us stating that you have read and understand it. Then type your signature in the email. All these directions are on the page. Dean wont allow email contact either until the rules are completed.

Then I can legally teach you.

Have camera, mic ready when you sign onto Skype. We got so many students calling in; if one is not ready we hang up and take the next one. So be ready to learn. I use a different computer, location for Skype only, so you can't always catch me there. Its a rented office we visit daily. See the message I sent you yesterday about appointments.

No more typing here on ib for now. Am busy teaching today. Read that PDF, then I can fit you in.

Thanks,

Clark
Thanks everyone. I have found a teacher now.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now