MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Core 3 of 3: Clear Flash Primer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My reply to someone who asked how to get the hang of clear flashes:

I will have to do this in two separate e-mails, due to the character limit on sending messages. I will show you a conversation I had with someone regarding mental vision. Here's Part 1:

Let me start by explaining that due to the mental component of our eyesight, it is important to address it accordingly in a way that causes the mind to believe it is seeing something differently. How do I consciously produce clear flashes? One way is I imagine anything as being perfect… for example, if you are a myope (nearsighted), look at something up close and remember it as perfect (without straining) as possible. Then look in the distance and close your eyes, and imagine what you just saw up close as being as perfect as possible. Sometimes, it takes timing to catch that “perfect� moment. Then when you open your eyes _gently_, while at the same time remembering it perfectly, the world becomes much more pristine all of a sudden. This is known as a ‘clear flash’. It’s very difficult at first for people to imagine something perfectly. Trying to imagine anything perfectly will most likely not be possible at first.

(*****, it may take time before you get the hang of doing this and start to notice something, but don't be discouraged. It gets easier and easier after you experience even a single instance of such a flash, because you will understand how it is done)... now for Part 2...

Part 2:

Later on, in reply to what I said in Part 1, the person states he has a different understanding of clear flashes, so I say:

Regarding the clear flashes, you’re correct. I was simply giving a primer on how clear flashes could be produced. I wasn’t sure if you knew. My clear flashes are usually produced with normal, reflexive blinks, and sometimes I trigger chain effects of clear flashes, such as five blinks in a row in which each clear flash gets better. The goal of clear flashes is to be able to produce them by remembering something perfectly with the eyes open as you’ve said, just by blinking normally, and the frequency and duration of clear flashes will increase over time until you eventually acquire what I'll call the ultimate clear flash, in which the clear flash becomes permanent.

(*****, you need to start with what I said in Part 1 first.
This is because Part 1 is important to be able to get a 'feel' for it first before moving on to Part 2. Good luck!)

And one more thing...

What you are doing with 'clear flashes' is you are leaving mental imprints. The more your mind is trained to think of something as appearing perfect through repeated memorization, which takes a little time, the more subconsciously you can create clear flashes.

This is based on neuroplasticity, which is a recently accepted field of neuroscience. The only difference is that the neuroscientists have no idea yet that vision improvement is possible through mental imprints.

Hope this makes sense and helps.

Evidence:

1.  Physiological and psychological systems have no linear consistency - biofeed.pdf
2.  "Rewiring the Brain" by Matthew Blakeslee - regarding the recent acceptance of adult neuroplasticity, a field of neuroscience
3.  Neuroplasticity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spock,

Have you read Silva's mind control?
It is about going to the alpha state of mind, and start making affirmations.

Jose Silva believes that our brain waves are low frequency in childhood and go higher as we grow older, and reach about 20Hz.
He suggests that learning is much more faster in childhood because of the lower frequency waves. Do you remember your childhood? Time seemed much slower then, didn't it? I think that if time seems slower, learning gets faster! Maybe this has a relationship with the frequency of the brain waves.

If we learn to go to our alpha-state consciously not by falling asleep, which is about 10Hz, then we will able to work with our mind much more effectively. It is interesting to note that he believed that visualization in the mind occurs by using the the right brain hemisphere and that is where our unconsciousness lies too. If we were able to consciously activate our right brain hemisphere, the we will be able to learn and train our brain much more faster. 
He has developed some methods to learn going to alpha state.
I appreciate his findings and recommend his books. But unfortunately he also uses glasses ??? I don't understand how he talks about visualization :-\, isn't a good idea to email him and ask? Wink -- Oh no he left this world in 1999

Take a look at:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.silvaultramindsystem.com/">http://www.silvaultramindsystem.com/</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silva_Method">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silva_Method</a><!-- m -->

Elias
Elias,

I have never read of Silva's Mind Control. However, it seems worth looking into since brain wavelengths have to do with how we learn. On an EEG, an irregular spike can detect a sleeping disorder and any other lapse in brain activity that may interfere with learning. One thing I'd like to point out is this: when we were children, we didn't worry so much about time or showing up on time for everything. When I was 5 years old and kindergarten was over, the summertime until first grade seemed like forever. I had absolutely no sense of time except for day and night. When we were 4 years old or younger, we probably didn't even know how to read, and we couldn't tell time by looking at a clock. Time seemed to flow differently due to "being in the present". That could be a possibility for lower wavelength frequency.

Also, another thing that could have to do with our brain wavelength is our culture's emphasis on left- and right-hemisphere activities. Some cultures place more importance upon right-hemisphere activities such as abstract art and other recreational trades; westernized culture, by comparsion, is very left-hemisphere, very analytical and methodical. If you were to take a person from another country who is of the same age, but sells self-made pottery, and compare that person's brain wavelength to the average American, what do you think you might find? Perhaps a lower Hz of brain wavelength activity (closer to alpha state) in the pottery-maker than the American?

Then you also have to consider influences of time pressure and its consequences, which varies by culture. Some cultures are very flexible about being late, others are not. Timeliness can influence brain wavelength by instilling fear depending on the consequences of being late. Fear can produce gamma waves, which has even more spikes in the frequency range than beta waves. Then you consider ancient people like the Sumerians--who did not yet have digital clocks to calculate time to a precise scale; all they really had were sundials. They might have been at a lower brainwave than us due to their loosely based sense of time and punctuality. The Greeks and Romans then refined the sundial concept to tell time of the year using a cleverly designed bowl. But still, sundials were not as accurate as digital time; so their culture had a more loosely based sense of time--and thus their brain wavelengths could have been in a lower frequency than our beta wavelengths.

Then even further, you have to consider other factors like the fact that people who do not know how to read or write may be in a different state of consciousness because when a person writes, the person has to slow down to think about what he's writing--and this can produce changes of consciousness in whole societies--and therefore change brain wavelength frequencies. Just like it does for a young child when the child learns to read or write (if I'm correct).

Finally, you also have to consider the amount of information the brain might be able to hold (finite or infinite?) in addition to the force of our subconscious beliefs. You have to consider that kids keep trying until they get something right, while adults often give up after only a few tries--so adults may not learn quickly (in addition to beta state) due to subconscious beliefs that make them give up! Persistence and constant exposure is important when learning language; those things have to be considered as well. Prelingual children are usually exposed to people who speak a certain language 100% of the time, so there's no problem for them picking up language! I wonder what would happen if both a child and an adult were deported to another country where the language is 100% different from theirs; do you think the adult might be able to learn just as fast or faster than the kid regardless of brain wavelength, based on certain linguistic developments of the adult (some developments may help, others may be self-defeating)?

However, something has revealed to me that there are adults who are in alpha state even in this modern world. Things like meditation are capable of getting adults into the "alpha" or "theta" state. Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~andrewc/brf_intro_2ls.html&nbsp;">http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~andrewc/b ... html&nbsp;</a><!-- m --> Then you have this article which tells you this about Tibetan Buddhist monks, "Even when these monks are not meditating, their brains bear the imprints of their psychic workouts." Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.php/topic,399.0.html">http://www.iblindness.org/forum/index.p ... 399.0.html</a><!-- m --> ...from this, we know it is clearly possible for an adult to get into alpha state through meditation, and then retain the alpha state afterwards. Alpha state instead of beta state = higher IQ?

The subject of wavelengths is a fascinating one because it is associated with relaxed, effortless learning. Think of what it would be like to accelerate learning by 3-10 times or possibly more than you do right now. For this reason alone, it makes the subject of meditation worth looking into so you can learn how to enter alpha state permanently. Alpha wavelength can improve quality of life--you were more receptive and interested in things as a child, weren't you? Visualization is a form of meditation, especially when done while palming to imagine a background as black as it can be. What Dr. Bates taught had a lot to do with neuroscience, long before neuroscience was established as a distinct discipline of biology (during the late 1950s to 1960s). But even so, neuroscience studies had emerged as early as 4000 B.C.  Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/hist.html">http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/hist.html</a><!-- m -->

Bates was simply someone who understood neuroscience and its relationship with eyesight much better than his contemporaries. His astute understanding of neuroscience has unearthed things that our modern neuroscientists have not yet discovered, such as creating mental imprints to improve eyesight through what we know as 'clear flashes'. Better yet, clear flashes can become permanent, just like highly trained Tibetan monks' alpha or theta state probably did.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now