MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Strain? someone want to help me?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strain? someone want to help me?
Question 
Hi everyone!

As my name states, I'm a girl with myopia that's
affecting my left eye. My condition is anisometropia not amblyopia. I was wrong about that at the time I registred here. Anisometropia means two diopters or more difference between the eyes, but it's clear with glasses.

Anyway, I've planned to start, really work, on my problems now. Im using a glasses (no glass) with a nose card, that I'm using for reading and things, it helps to get the eyes to work, my teacher say. I also use other things. But my problem is strain.

When I close my eyes, they're straiked. It almost feels like they're burning, begging me to do something. I also have neck strain and a bad posture, a bit slooky.

What shall I do about it?Andrea[font[/font]
=Verdana]
(04-01-2015, 02:36 AM)getridofamblyopiamyopia Wrote: Hi everyone!

As my name states, I'm a girl with myopia that's
affecting my left eye. My condition is anisometropia not amblyopia. I was wrong about that at the time I registred here. Anisometropia means two diopters or more difference between the eyes, but it's clear with glasses.

Anyway, I've planned to start, really work, on my problems now. Im using a glasses (no glass) with a nose card, that I'm using for reading and things, it helps to get the eyes to work, my teacher say. I also use other things. But my problem is strain.

When I close my eyes, they're straiked. It almost feels like they're burning, begging me to do something. I also have neck strain and a bad posture, a bit slooky.

What shall I do about it?Andrea[font[/font]
=Verdana]

It's good that you're aware of the strain -- now you can do something about it. What feels relaxing? Walking outside and looking at trees instead of a computer? Easy gentle Long Swings? Palming? If you're practicing straining, most of the time, it will continue. Start practicing what is relaxing for your eyes, and keep noticing how you feel.
For neck strain and bad posture you can do this: lay on the floor, with a yoga math underneath or anything soft and roll from side to side while having your feet on the floor and your knees slightly bent.

Then while on the back you can rotate your arms in one direction and then in another.

A good exercise for releasing back pain (your neck is stiff because all other parts of your body are stiff so it's virtually impossible to loosen it only without loosening everything else prior to that) is to sit one the floor cross-legged, hands on the knees and rotate your body first in one direction and then in another.

All these exercise are explained in more detail on Meir Schneider's web page /Podcast: https://www.mixcloud.com/sfsh/
(Good tips for muscles were given in the period Winter 2013 - Spring 2014).

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now