MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Quick skype call

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Quick skype call
Sorry for being so petty, I think I posted another thread about this - but whatever, I couldn't find it. I'm getting straight to the point.

The thing is, I did have a teacher through Skype, but some problems have occured and I'm completely lost. If someone knows anybody that can teach a me for free. I just need someone that can talk to me about what I should do and that could talk to me one-one.

Sorry if I sound petty to somebody, I appreciate all answers!

Thank you! Let me know quickly, please!
(04-13-2015, 01:11 PM)getridofamblyopiamyopia Wrote: Sorry for being so petty, I think I posted another thread about this - but whatever, I couldn't find it. I'm getting  straight to the point.

The thing is, I did have a teacher through Skype, but some problems have occured and I'm completely lost. If someone knows anybody that can teach a me for free. I just need someone that can talk to me about what I should do and that could talk to me one-one.

Sorry if I sound petty to somebody, I appreciate all answers!

Thank you! Let me know quickly, please!

Yes.   I believe it would be highly beneficial to deal with this for free on the outset, at least until you build a level of trust in the method and in the teacher.   Then of course, once improvements are there, then the money would obviously be repaid.   

That way, nobody is deceived.   Unfortunately, most Bates/eyesight teachers seem to charge immediately (sometimes a fairly hefty amount if I may add).   So it's tough to tell who is genuine and who is a crook.   

Fortunately, there are some Bates teachers that will offer free consultations.   So you can definitely look around and see who offers that service.   (Let me know as well, by the way!)
It costs most of the time and I can relate to you because I don't really have much money to pay it too. But I believe that if you are ready to pay Nancy is a really good help.

I also found this:http://integraleyesight.com
That guy guarantees your success and otherwise you will get your money back.

Hope that helps a little.
(03-04-2016, 03:32 AM)MartinKleiner Wrote: It costs most of the time and I can relate to you because I don't really have much money to pay it too. But I believe that if you are ready to pay Nancy is a really good help.

Thanks, Martin, for the good words. As long as my name was mentioned, I'll say I do offer free Skype Discovery Sessions, for the potential client and for me to see if we feel like a fit. If so, we'll go ahead and schedule one or more paid sessions. This is NOT free coaching. You can get that right here on the Forum, and in other places. If you want my dedicated attention to you and your situation, with an audio of our session afterwards, I expect to be paid for that. And as I tell my clients, you're worth it!
(03-04-2016, 03:32 AM)MartinKleiner Wrote: It costs most of the time and I can relate to you because I don't really have much money to pay it too. But I believe that if you are ready to pay Nancy is a really good help.

Yeah, Nathan Oxenfeld at Integral Eyesight is great.   He really gave me a lot of attention with his free coaching session.  I might actually sign on with him.  (Though, I'm not sure how effective a Skype teacher is, working in person is clearly more beneficial).

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download