MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lens correction or refractive surgery?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lens correction or refractive surgery?
hi all,
I have astigmatism and using glasses for 3 years. But now, I hate my glasses. Lens correction is a complicated task and I’m confused with its pushing and stabilization. So I’m thinking of a refractive surgery rather than using the glasses.One of my friends had a refractive laser eye surgery in Oakville and got free from glasses. He told me that the one who don’t have any retinal problem, corneal scar or other eye problem can try refractive or laser eye surgery. Still I’m confused. Is surgery a good decision for me? What are the precautions to be taken before the surgery? Can anyone share your surgery experience? Thank you in advance.
No matter how awesome the latest refractive surgeries are but, this forum is for natural Bate's treatments only. Please keep these things aside and work nicely with your eyes if you have patience.
(07-18-2015, 03:02 AM)RSW2892 Wrote: No matter how awesome the latest refractive surgeries are but, this forum is for natural Bate's treatments only. Please keep these things aside and work nicely with your eyes if you have patience.

Right, an odd place to place a question about refractive surgery. This site is all about natural improvement methods, without refractive surgery or refractive lenses of any type. People are here because they have chosen to NOT get the quick fix, which can have long-term, permanent negative consequences. Either way, no one can decide what is best for you, that is your decision.

If you have any questions about improving your vision naturally, please do post your questions, and there are many willing to answer, help, and share their own experiences.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now