MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Visual Fuzz?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Fuzz?
When I close my eyes, I usually see a type of fuzz/noise/grain/static covering the black. I'm assuming that palming is what creates the blackness. But I have to palm for a lengthy time to create this blackness. How can I speed up the process? Are there any other Bates techniques that help with this particular problem? Also, what is the role in getting sunlight in this scenario? Thanks, all!
(12-13-2015, 02:34 AM)Kabuto Wrote: When I close my eyes, I usually see a type of fuzz/noise/grain/static covering the black. I'm assuming that palming is what creates the blackness. But I have to palm for a lengthy time to create this blackness. How can I speed up the process? Are there any other Bates techniques that help with this particular problem? Also, what is the role in getting sunlight in this scenario? Thanks, all!

This is probably a mild form of floaters, so this post may be helpful. If palming relieves the fuzz, it is a manifestation of strain. So do whatever you're doing now to decrease your strain, visual and emotional, and look for even more ways to do that. Exercise? More sleep? A better diet? Hanging out with kinder people? You know yourself the best, and what you need.
No, I don't believe I am referring to floaters. I am referring to a sort of fuzz that appears when my eyes are closed.
(12-17-2015, 05:27 AM)Kabuto Wrote: No, I don't believe I am referring to floaters. I am referring to a sort of fuzz that appears when my eyes are closed.

Do you think it is "Visual snow" ? I don't know because I don't suffer from it, but check out this link:
http://www.eyeonvision.org/visual-snow.html

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now