MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Is this animation of central fixation accurate?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this animation of central fixation accurate?
I made an animation a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFhOG61JmQM

Just tell me what I did wrong, and I'll start working on an improved animation. I do know that the animation lacks the fluidity of the human eyes. I guess I'll have to use different software.
Well it isn't wrong. You have the eyes pointing at different spots in succession, so there's not much to get wrong about that. It's a bit harder to put the mental aspect in an animation.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(01-10-2016, 01:24 PM)David Wrote: Well it isn't wrong. You have the eyes pointing at different spots in succession, so there's not much to get wrong about that. It's a bit harder to put the mental aspect in an animation.

Alright. Thanks for the feedback. If I have any time, I'll come back and hopefully make a 3D animation. It'll probably take a long time as I'm a newb at this stuff. I just thought an animation may help others and myself with the seeing process. Thanks for the feedback. Or maybe I could make a 3D central fixation game. Now THAT would be the bomb. I have to sufficiently understand coding first though, as I am a newb at coding.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now