MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Healing Red Eyes?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing Red Eyes?
Hi all.

I'm here wanting to remove all the redness from my eyes to return them to a healthy, silky white.   Any suggestions as to how to do this?   I've tried an ice pack and a heated towel already....any other suggestions?   There are quite a few red veins on them...
I'm guessing this is just a visible indication of your straining, and not some other condition. If so, do what reduces your eyestrain. I'd start with palming frequently if it were my own problem.
(01-10-2016, 02:33 PM)Nancy Wrote: I'm guessing this is just a visible indication of your straining, and not some other condition. If so, do what reduces your eyestrain. I'd start with palming frequently if it were my own problem.

I palm quite a lot, so I don't think that's enough.
I'd also look for irritants like dust or smoke, and make sure you're hydrated. And are you getting enough sleep?
Do you strain while you sleep? I found that this is the case for me. The strain from eyestrain and stress screws up my sleep. Sleeping without the covers drawn too tight seems to help me.
This may be obvious already, but I thought I'd mention it. Last night I talked to a friend who said she woke up a few days ago with 2 little red spots on her sclera (the white part of the eye). She remembered she'd rubbed her eyes vigorously the night before. As she's stopped doing that (she started to several times and caught herself), the red spots are fading. We're assuming they were tiny broken capillaries. So if you're rubbing your eyes as a nervous habit, stop doing that.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download